• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Do you think there will be new Mega forms?

• Yes

Votes: 232 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Guys, I highly doubt they are going to reveal to many morqe. Tho I'm expecting about 10 more in game that won't be released. This may seem like alot, but not to many have been revealed and considering Milotic and Flygon are fan favorites.... Plus 1 Gen 4 and 1 gen 5 Pokemon seems weird

Years
  • FINALLY A GEN. V MEGA. Mega Audino looks really pretty; I might consider using one (though, its Ability isn't the best if you use it in Singles) <3 Mega Slowbro looks rather strange. Much like Salamence has turned into a frisbee/boomerang it's now a top. Still, Slowbro's a pretty cool Pokemon, so I imagine Mega Slowbro will be as well.

EDIT: I must say, though, I am disappointed neither got Regenerator, considering both of them have access to it in their normal stages. It would've been a much better Ability than Healer and Shell Armor.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • After seeing Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino, I appreciate that Audino finally can evolve in a certain way, especially because it's the first Gen V Pokemon to get Mega Evolution. I'm feeling a bit skeptical about Mega Slowbro 'cos of its design, though.

Years
  • I honestly dislike both of their designs a lot. When I first saw Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino I thought that they were fake.. lol At least now I can hope for a Mega Scrafty. Please Nintendo give me my Mega Scrafty :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Does anyone think Gigalith might evolve into a Mecha-like Pokemon ???
    I also want to see Cyber Ninja Greninja , May be Megevolution will fulfill my wish.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I wonder if Sharpedo and Camerupt will be revealed soon? It's pretty obvious we're getting them since Archie and Maxie have their key stones on them.

Unless they troll us and give Archie Gyarados and Maxie Houndoom as part of a new extended team rather than Mightyena/Crobat/Sharpedo or Camerupt.

Jakeremix

Poképro~
    Years
  • I'm absolutely in love with Mega Audino. I was hoping that Audino would become at least part Fairy before X/Y, but it didn't and I realized that, although it's a healer, it didn't strike me as Fairyish anymore. With its new colors and features and everything, it definitely deserves that typing, and the design overall has to be one of the best mega designs thus far. Thank you GF!

I don't really hate Mega Slowbro's design, I just feel sorry for him. :/ How does he stand? HOW DOES HE MOVE? Mega evolution is supposed to symbolize the bond between trainer and pokemon but I feel that I'm breaking that bond by forcing a Shellder to grow and eat its body. v.v

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    What exactly is this about? I've heard about it but have no idea what it is.

It's just a week on pokemon.com/pokemon-tv (if that is a correct link) Yea so you can watch all Sharpedo related episodes! :D SHARPEDO KUNFURMED :D

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • So I read that touching Mega Audino's hand will induce a deep sleep. Why not base an ability off that rather than giving it the ever so pointless Healer? smh

Like a new ability called Sleep Touch or s/t.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Well there was no Mega Evolution symbol next to Audino, nor is there that much of a significant change in appearence. This makes me wonder whether it is infact a Mega Evolution or just an alternative different stats forme?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Mega Audino? C'mon, I wanted something else.

Wait, this means we finally got a Gen 5 mega. That's nice, but I want Mega Hydreigon/Haxorus.....

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Mega Slowbro kinda reminds me of Spoink. Only being able to use arms and a tail ^^"
    Mega Audino looks perfect for pokecenter use, really.

Also, Now I don't know which pokemon to use as my future Tank pokemon >.<"
    We'll see, I guess ^^"

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • i cant wait for pokemon omega ruby and alpha sapphiire! all of the mega evolutions keep me up all night with thoughts and predictions LOL

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I didn't expect these.
    Mega Slowbro looks like it's body is in a cast(...with teeth) now.
    Mega Audino looks quite regal.

Btw now with Diancie, Lopunny,Slowbro, and Audino ORAS have are introducing least one Mega of a Pokémon from each generation (not including III as they have more than one for obvious reasons) except for II. I'll like to see Slowking gain a Mega. I would hate for it to find itself where Gallade did in XY in relation to the alternate evolution.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back