• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Mega Evolution In The Style Of 3DS For GBA ROMS

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2021
    Well I Guess Almost Everyone Has Noticed, There's Castform, Which Can Change It's Physical Attribute Due To Weather Change. My Question Is, Can't We Do The Same Just Removing The Weather Condition Stuff And Make it Related To The Held Item? We Could Also Make An Key Item Which Could Work As An Held Item And It Would Allow One Trainer To Take Only One Mega Evolution At A Time. So Can Anyone Help?

Years
  • Well I Guess Almost Everyone Has Noticed, There's Castform, Which Can Change It's Physical Attribute Due To Weather Change. My Question Is, Can't We Do The Same Just Removing The Weather Condition Stuff And Make it Related To The Held Item? We Could Also Make An Key Item Which Could Work As An Held Item And It Would Allow One Trainer To Take Only One Mega Evolution At A Time. So Can Anyone Help?

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=348182

Mega Evolution has already been ported successfully to FireRed, with the exception of a few small bugs.

Back