• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen mega-evolution rant..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2013
    Am I missing something with the mega evolutions that other people seem to love?

Been in to Pokemon for years now and now it seems to be nothing like it use to be? Lucario is one if my favourite pokemon, now since the mega evolutions a think its starting to go to far in the wrong direction, I honestly don't think that the three original starters should end up getting mega evolutions, venusaur doesn't even look noticeably different, don't get me wrong the new mewtwo form if do like (the psychic/ fighting type) however other than that, not may float my boat to be honest,

It anyone has anything to say please do, if anyone can also add why they think it's a good idea to mega evolve also please say

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    I personally do not care for mega evolutions because it adds a whole new aspect to battles in terms of stats and all, which is not something I look forward to. Now battles are going to be way more than what they used to be (at least that's what mega-evolution is coming off as). But... We'll have to wait and see how it really is for me to have a full opinion on it.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    It just adds some new ideas to the gameplay, and totally gives a chance to non-evolve-able Pokemon to change up their designs a bit, very much in the same way Formes did when they were introduced.

It's not as if you have to take part in this mechanic of the game. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I love the idea. I see nothing wrong with it . It's something new and interesting. The way I see it I not only have to search Kalos for a rilou but now I have to bond with it , make it happy so it can evolve but now I have to search far and wide for these rare things called mega stones, but no not just any stone , no I have to find some lucarionite . Now all the hard work I put into my rilou shows off as I sweep the elite four with megalucario . It's just something else to do in the Pokemon world.
    It's a great addition

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    I absolutely love that the gen 1 starter evolution got a Mega Evolution. Both Charizard and Blastoise where mediocre pokemon competively so this boost is most welcomed.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • There is already a Mega Evolution thread to discuss the topic Here. Please try and remember to search the forum before creating a duplicate thread. (:

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back