• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega Evolution

Years
  • Honestly, I'd be more than satisfied at this point if all the Mega Stones were in USUM. I have zero expectations for any new megas (considering this is Alola, as I mentioned, I have my doubts that Megas would play any significant part at all), so that's really all I want.

I do hope Game Freak learn from that mistake of only allowing regional Dex stuff into the game and locking everything else behind an event, but knowing me it'll probably not happen.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen today
    Who knows if mega evolutions return? GF likes to move onto new features for the next gen.

they will, for the same reason as to why the Adamant, Lustrous & Griseous Orbs, the Soul Dew, the Burn Chill Douse & Shock Drives, Reveal Glass, Prison Bottle, Plates, DNA Splicers, Light Ball, Lucky Punch, & Farfetch'd's Stick keep returning.
    the same thing will also go with Z moves & the memories when we move to gen 8

I do hope Game Freak learn from that mistake of only allowing regional Dex stuff into the game and locking everything else behind an event, but knowing me it'll probably not happen.
    same thing with the mistake of making the national dex online only.
    though its not like the mega stones where the first time they made this mistake, they did it before with the light ball during gen 5. honestly, i'd rather have the mega stones requiring you to beat a mega evolved totem version that corisponds with the mega stone you wish to get. like beating a totem mega beedrill to get a Beedrillite, totem mega mewtwo x to get a Mewtwonite X to get a Mewtwonite X a totem mega mewtwo y to get a Mewtwonite Y ect. and set them up as Boss Rush

Back