• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega Evolutions: The battle of beauty!

Which one is the most beautiful?

• Mega Ampharos

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Mega Absol

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Mega Medicham

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Mega Mawile

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Mega Gardevoir

Votes: 18 35.3%

• Total voters

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
    Years
    I didn't see a thread about our most beautiful looking mega evolutions so why not start one? Which one out of these beautiful looking mega evolutions do you find to be the most beautiful looking out of all the five of them and why?

1. Mega Ampharos

2. Mega Absol

3. Mega Medicham

4. Mega Mawile

5. Mega Gardevoir

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    This one's easy for me: Mega Gardevoir.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Gardevoir's mega has such an elegant shiny, despite it reminding like a funeral dress.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Mega Absol looks pretty beautiful, in my opinion. The way that its hair cover one of its eyes make it look quite epic. Mega Gardevoir has a nice-looking design as well, and so does Mega Ampharos. (:

Also, just so you know, I'm moving your thread over to Pokémon Voting Polls.

Moved.

Years
    I'll have to vote for Mega Gardevoir here. Mega Absol and Mega Mawile definitely have both a beautiful and evil look to them, which make for really great designs as well.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    All of there designs are beautiful indeed. Mega Gardevoir & Mega Absol as well. But I think Mega Absol is more better. As said from above, that wings <3

Ranx

Baadshah :P
    Years
    Mega Absol ..
    Well i would have chosen Mega Garchomp or mega mewtwo Y but it wasnt here so the most killer megamon is absol :D ( here )

WishCookie

Years
    Mega Absol ..
    Well i would have chosen Mega Garchomp or mega mewtwo Y but it wasnt here so the most killer megamon is absol :D ( here )

Well those pokemon aren't ''beautiful'' they are ''cool.'' :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Not sure beautiful is how I would describe Mega Mawile, but it is the mega design that appeals most to me out of the ones listed. Mega Absol is probably the most beautiful per se though. From being like a grim reaper or bad luck omen, it gains wings and becomes something of a dark angel. Just the concept alone is beautiful :3

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
    Well here's what i think of each of them:

1. Mega Ampharos: This thing looks like a clueless princess with red berries on her tail.

2. Mega Absol: I like the design a lot. It looks so mysterious and cool. I voted for this one.

3. Mega Medicham: Too weird, please.

4. Mega Mawile: Once again like Absol. Creepy and cool. Second place by a cool margin.

5. Mega Gardevoir: I like it a lot a but I don't like the elegant bit too much. By far, my third favorite in this list.

WishCookie

Years
    How could anyone hate on Medicham tho? Its a beautiful Indian prince/princess! :D

Years
    I voted for Mawile, I just love the pink accents it gains in its Mega form, and I just love those dual jaws that make it menacing yet pretty cool. Gardevoir and Ampharos comes close with their big dress and the hair respectively. No wonder I liked using them from time to time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Mega Mawile is the only one who actually has a good design, looking like a natural progression from Mawile. All the other ones look ugly.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    MegaGardevoir takes the cake here. Amphoros and Absol are close but I see them as more of a "FABULOUS!" thing. XD

Back