• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega Shiny EX Cards :3

Years
  • Mega Shiny EX Cards :3

Right now Im working with a huge project to make Shiny Mega EX cards out of all existing Megaevolutions, which I temporary publish on Deviantart if you want to see more (link below) ^^
    Would like to know what you think - (nice comments or useful critique makes me motivated ;)

If you also are a Deviantart user, - maybe a Poké fanart drawer, or a card designer, then I would love to see your page aswell! Comment if so :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there. I think you have a neat idea here, but unfortunately you must post your actual work here, not just allude to it or post a link. And not only that, but you must post a least three of them so..

Before I close this though, I want to give you the chance to edit this up and show us your work. Please read A&D's rules and then update this thread to include your mega-cards within an appropriate time frame, otherwise I'm going to have to close this.

Good luck to you!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey thanks! And just from the thread, not from your signature or anything. It's easier than dealing with any kind of advertizing rules and stuff haha.

Otherwise, your cards are very, very well done. To be perfectly honest, I'd be interested in using some of these for my own custom cards! But we'll talk about it if that's going to happen. :)

Years
  • Would love to make a Mega Shiny Altaria card! :D
    Can try make one in the next week if I have time and manage to come up with something good ;)

I finished this Mega SHiny DIancie today anyway :P

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    These cards look amazing! I really like the art and the effects, especially the effects on the Salamance card.

Is the art custom?

Years
  • Glad you like it :)
    Most of the art is taken from other artists, which are credited in the "illus" and on the deviantart page. I often modify the art a lot first however. First I have to edit the color to make them as in their shiny form (unless the base image already is shiny) , and then I sometimes make a new background -and only keeping the art of the Pokemon sprite from the original picture. Then it is just to insert fonts, icons and textures and so on.
    Hope this answered your question :D

Last edited:
    Back