• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega Sprites™

Years
  • Mega Sprites

This is where I will post the complete collection of sprites, these will included:
    (1) 1-649 Regular Battle Sprites
    (2) 1-649 Shiny Battle Sprites
    (3) 1-649 Pokemon Icons (All not animated) ***Just edited for all 1-649 sorry about that***
    (4) 1-649 All Pokemon Footprints
    (5) 1-493 Overworlds
    (6) 1-649 Dream World Images (some not available because they're not in Dream World)
    (7) RBY Sprites (have white background)
    (8) GSC Sprites (have white background)
    (9) Pokepack 1.2(all the above in one file)
    The Pokepack is about 30 MB so make sure you have room

If you want a certain sprite pack, please ask and I will see what i can do.

Links:
    All the links go to Mediafire

All Pokemon Black and White sprites: 7.6 MB
    Icons: 920.14KB
    Footprints: 273.93 KB
    Overworlds: 4.13 MB
    Dream World Images: 16.69 MB
    GSC Sprites: 5.56MB
    RBGY Sprites: 1.13MB
    Pokepack 1.2: 32.79MB

Credits go to Gamefreak, Nintendo, and The Pokemon Company for the sprites, footprints, etc.

Last edited:

SpeedXaaa

Uses XD too much...
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 10, 2016
    Just curious, but about the icons...you said that they weren't animated, correct?
    However, are both frames for each icon included, in the case that someone would wish to animate and/or edit them?

Thanks in advance!

Nonetheless, this is pretty convenient. There are several of these types of resources out on the internet, however, but they all are nonetheless quite convenient.

Years
  • Just curious, but about the icons...you said that they weren't animated, correct?
    However, are both frames for each icon included, in the case that someone would wish to animate and/or edit them?

Thanks in advance!

Nonetheless, this is pretty convenient. There are several of these types of resources out on the internet, however, but they all are nonetheless quite convenient.

Sorry the icons don't included a second frame.

SpeedXaaa

Uses XD too much...
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 10, 2016
    That's okay. Thanks for answering my question, nonetheless!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    You know where to get those attacks sprites from HG/SS, D/P or B/W? And next update can you put animated B/W pokemons sprites? Thank you

Last edited:
    Back