• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman Battle Network: Question Thread

How does this game look?

• Lets leave it at "OMFG!"

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • It's cool.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Not looking to good.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Horrible, I am so dissapointed with nintendo.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

feraligatr1.0

Cyber Feraligatr
    Years
    Megaman Battle Network 6-- Cybeast Falzar and Gregar

This game is very cool, I decided to post the screenies and a video from the game, I already have the Really Obscured Memory file.

OMFG, IS MEGAMAN IN THE REAL WORLD YOU ASK, YES HE IS! That is the new school room, btw.

I'm an expert netbattler

Check out the new design

Read the stats, I'll super delete that mettaur

So hard to say goodbye...

I took 30 other shots, exact number, but I didn't upload them, but here is the video of me battling the first boss, his name is blastman.
    Blastman-Vs-Megaman

This game is very good, if you havent heard of it, it is out in america, and here is a bit from nintendo Power Magizine and Nintendo.com.

In Mega Man Battle Network 6, Lan's father has received a job transfer and the family moves to Cyber City, a town known for technological experimentation. Lan will meet new people and build new friendships in the real world while Mega Man befriends helpful Navis and encounters dangerous new enemies on the virtual plane. Together they will face threats far more powerful and perilous than they ever have before.

Features

New town, new storyline
    "Cross System" – defeat Link Navis and gain their special "Cross" ability which Mega Man can use in battle
    "Beast Out" powers – allows players to use the abilities of a formidable Cybeast creature
    Combine both Cross and Beast Out systems for incredible power possibilities!
    Trade programs and Battle Chips, compare records and have Net battles with your friends via the GBA Game Link Cable or wireless adapter
    Story

Long ago, two ancient creatures with unimaginable power ravaged the net. These two behemoths, called "Cybeasts," clashed with such force that they changed the virtual landscape forever. One Cybeast embodied the form of a vicious wolf and the other was a ferocious bird with razor sharp claws and immense wings. After their last known battle, they fell into a deep slumber in a giant crater called the Underground … until now. Through the actions of a mysterious foe, they have been awakened and unleashed upon the net. Mega Man is able to intervene and manages to successfully contain one of the beasts within him.

When Mega Man defeats a "Link Navi" he will gain its Cross ability, which he can then use in battle. Cross abilities can be quite useful, but each has a weakness.

The "Beast Out" system hinges from Mega Man's absorption of the powerful Cybeasts. Mega Man can use a monster's power during battle to boost his speed, rapidly fire Buster shots, double a Battle Chip's attack power and more. While a Cross is equipped, Mega Man can also Beast Out, combining the forces of these two systems to maximize the power of the Crosses even further. Overusing the Beast Out system will quickly fatigue Mega Man, though.

Distinct features for Cybeast Gregar and Cybeast Falzar

Five distinct Link Navis aid Mega Man in each version, for a total of 10
    Assorted Battle Chips for each version
    Combinations of Cross and Beast Out systems vary between the two versions
    With unique powers and different enemies in each game, players will have to mount different strategies to win.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    This game looks really cool. I've played a lot of the other Megaman games, and I hope to get this one for my birthday. I'm wanting Cybeast Falzar Version, but in the end which one I get doesn't really matter as long I get one of them. XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ah but that Stupid Clown is so annoying >>
    Iris FTW! XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    :surprised: WHAT IS THIS DOING HERE!?? I can't believe it...:surprised:

Well, anyway...

Falzar Megaman is cooler-looking that Gregar Megaman, IMO, especially once you throw in the Link Navis.

I've already beaten Cybeast Falzar, have whipped Bass the first time--rather easily, oddly enough--and am planning on getting Gregar as soon as Falzar is finished so that I can play from the beginning with a full-power folder (Take THAT, WWW!!). However, I am betting that they will release the two in a single DS game like they did with BN5, so I'll wait and see...

feraligatr1.0

Cyber Feraligatr
    Years
    I've got to the
    Spoiler:

I'll REALLY use it for what it is SUPPOSE to be used for.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ......It kind of is, feraligatr1.0. Kind of.

I just spent about an hour trying to find where Circusman's image data was hiding (didn't expect two in one town area...), and I'm still having fun. Now to collect Bugfrags to get that Poisseed chip...

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    I'm planning of buying one version of this game, can someone tell me the powers of faltzar and gregar, i will choose for the powers lol, not for the looks.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Ah yes, Rockman.EXE 6 - Denoujuu (or something, but if it is, sp.) Greiga/Faltzer. Or, translated, MMBN 6 Cybeast Gregar/Faltzar. I had the original Japanese version, and it was really good. Though navigatin' thru the Undernet was a pain. >_< And that annoying Circusman... *shudders* But the name change they did for Killerman is just HORRIFIC. Eraseman... *shudders again*

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    can some 1 tell me which 1 is better? pls

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Every version is good. Depends if you like killer wolves or killer birds more. I prefer Gregar, because it (Gregar) looks like Gospel (the final boss of MMBN2) and, in my opinion, it has better crosses. And Mr. Match returns... As a teacher. XD But only in Gregar.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Eig said:
    I prefer Gregar, because it (Gregar) looks like Gospel (the final boss of MMBN2) and, in my opinion, it has better crosses.

Spoiler:

...And I personally don't think the LinkNavis in Gregar are that much better (with a couple exceptions), since Falzar has a folder searcher, one that attacks while dodging--very useful for Bass--, and the Grass Navi, meaning that you can heal during battle (with grass panels, of course). But that's me.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    I have to agree with you about Tomahawkman. It's a good ability, but still, there are other good playable Navis with good abilities.

Sweet Love

&#9829;~N/A~&#9829;
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    Which software you used to record that video feraligart01? :D
    I need to record some of my online-battle >_>

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    It's a very good game however:
    Spoiler:

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    battle network 6 is good, i didnt really like the liberation thing in the other team games, so im glad they went back to the old way of encountering bosses in this one. but ive played both games and they both are great. but what ive noticed is that you get much better chips in the beginning if you look around very well, i got up to 3 program advances when i reached up to Diveman, and i beat Blastman with the giga cannon PA.

Years
    Hmm...

I actually stopped playing Battle Network after 4, because of the same boring pattern. To me, the original Battle Network > All sequels.

Though BN5 & 6 are supposed to change the pace, so I may check them out.

xDaRK_SuiKuNx

.somewhat of a devil.
    Years
    i love the whole battle network concept..and i have all the games up to BN4, but unless you're really, really into it, the game offers just more of the same..pointless tasks and bosses. i'm waiting for the DS megaman game that i saw on IGN

EDIT:here's the site of the DS game [it's in japanese though]

Last edited:
    Back