• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman NT warrior Fanclub (Do'nt be scared for all the info I put.)*revived*

Naoshi

lawl
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    Not including roms, I have...

Mega Man Battle Network 3 White
    Mega Man Battle Network 4 Blue moon.
    Planning to get MMBN5DS for Christmas.

Outside of the MMBN series I have:
    Mega Man Zero 1
    Mega Man Zero 3
    Mega Man X4
    Mega Man X5
    Mega Man X7 (not to be proud of...)
    Mega Man Dr. Wily's revenge
    Mega Man Xtreme 1
    Mega Man Xtreme 2
    Planning to get MMXC and MMAC for Christmas.

And counting the roms:
    X1 X2 X3 X6 X8
    MMBN5 MMBN1
    MM1 MM3 MM5 MM6 MM7

You can safely assume I have been a megaman fan since 2 years ago

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I see..I have the EXE series and also I have megaman and Bass.Anyone that has it got the CD's?

By the way.Anybody like my megaman Axess crossfusion Megaman and Lan Carrying Maylu.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • 0_0 Mwar, that's a huge collection Oo;

All I have is the BN series on ROMs, lol, nothing to play the others on [which sucks 'cause I REALLY wanna play Transmission ^^;;]

Then again I'm a newbie fan so eh XD

EDIT: Hehehehe, mwar, I've seen that pic ~_^ I love it ^^

Naoshi

lawl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    action gamer said:
    I see..I have the EXE series and also I have megaman and Bass.Anyone that has it got the CD's?

By the way.Anybody like my megaman Axess crossfusion Megaman and Lan Carrying Maylu.
    Oh yeah I forgot I have megaman and bass XD
    That game is really hard, I only beat Cold Man so far. But it's pretty fun

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Lan and Maylu have such a cute relation since childhood.I can imagine them.Wait I do'nt have too.It'sin my sig

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • action gamer said:
    Lan and Maylu have such a cute relation since childhood.I can imagine them.Wait I do'nt have too.It'sin my sig
    Hehehe, mwar, yeah, of course Lan is your typical Oblivious main character but I'm sure he'll figure out how he feels for her eventually X3

Same for MegaMan and Roll X3 that ep in Stream where they had wedding costume programs on them was so adorable <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Yeah.I thought they were really getting married.Here is the pic:

rock_roll38.jpg

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • You guys talkng abou MM and roll and Maylu and Lan? Gawd,I love those couples X3333 May I join?I must say,MM is a great show.I simply find it awesome !=D

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Of course you can join shampoo!xD

And in megaman NT warrior the movie I saw shovu from duel masters.

What does that mean?And Bass cross Megaman is so coool.

And I wo'nt be on.In PC since I can only go in fridays,Saturdays and Sundays.This sucks.It starts tommorow.

Naoshi

lawl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    Hello Shampoo. I didn't expect you to join the club for some reason XD

Anyways, I got a question everyone. In MMBN4, where can I find BLKBOMB? I need that battlechip to stop the blizzard.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Msonic said:

Blah,everyone is saying that,cuz I'm joining things I usually don't shoe affection towards(like the OldRivalshipping club,it's actually friendly revenge,so blah) but I love Megaman NT warrior so yea XDDD

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Msonic said:

Anyways, I got a question everyone. In MMBN4, where can I find BLKBOMB? I need that battlechip to stop the blizzard.
    Mwar, ACDC area 1...or 2, PMD. Hope that helps ~_^

Heya, Shampoo ^^ Mwar, nice ta see new navis in this area ~_^ I especially love seeing another MegaMan?Roll shipper ~_^ *should reprogram MegaMan so he can at least have a clue Roll likes him* X3

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Porygon it's in Sharo area where the yellow Navi that makes the C-Slider.She is all the way in the left part of Sharo area in the net.Hope this helps.Or just use a gameshark.

Sasuke_Uchiha

Ready to fight?
    Years
  • I said cheers to shampoo becuase she is the first girl to join this club.I am not saying she is a girl in a mean way but in a good way.Oh and why would I make fun of her or be mean to her.She is my friend and friends aren't mean to other friends.

Back