• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Megaman: PET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzup

umm
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Sheepnut said:
    Ok thanks... what I need help with is the following:
    - Getting the program Unlz Gba
    - With trainer sprites (im trying to make them but i can only make a few a day)
    - I also need some ideas for a sub title for the game (if there shouldnt be one just say)
    UNLZ-GBA comes with EliteMap. x_x

Can't help you with anything else though. This hack looks quite interesting and I hope to see what you do with it. Good luck. ;D

lexman911_911

pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 29, 2006
    here is my work.

actualy i just edit maps and add and change some stuff here is a pic. this was just a five min job. :P

Sheepnut

Banned
    Years
  • Spazzup? said:
    UNLZ-GBA comes with EliteMap. x_x

Can't help you with anything else though. This hack looks quite interesting and I hope to see what you do with it. Good luck. ;D
    I dont use elite map i use advance map.

and lexman ill do it myself but thanks for the offer.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    wow, pretty cool, maybe you could make it so, instead of tall grass, walking in the area where there would normally be tall grass, would put you into a cyber world as megaman, just as big as the grass patch, and you simply leave by walking through it. kinda like a dimensional area. either way this is all your game, and it looks awesome already.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    mmm interesting project just one thing need to see navi sprites and the chips and that stuff ya know what do i mean right...?

Nodaways i want to see some battle screenes

Pikachu_King

Sith Lord: Darth PK
    Years
  • thinking of chips, make the TM's into chips! over-heat could change to delta ray edge (or lord of chaos!) you could make another become cross-divide, and many other chips! (cut = sword, surf = water seed, rock smash = just-C-one, and so much more!)

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
  • Hey! Give him a break! he is trying his hard to make a good and worthy hack, but at the same time he is working toghether with me in my own hack...

Sheepnut I will help you with anything I can, with the pokepic or anything else. I can edit the pokemons pokedex somewhat well

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • You can hire me as a graphics dude and yea, instead of grass, make it so that it's like MMBN with the high-tech look. And I don't know if this is possible but can you make the black screen which shows a battle into a jacking in screen by any chance? MSN is in my profile so if you need me for gfx just send me an IM.

Sheepnut

Banned
    Years
  • Those may be added in the final product. But it would help to have a graphics designer on the team. Because the rom crashed when i inserted megaman not sure why. But your help would be appreciated.

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
  • That's because the picture was too big to fit...

If you want to do it well I'll explain you how to do it.

The Navi has to have the same dimension of the pokemon it is replacing. I mean it has to be 64x64 (the image canvas) but it has to be of the same height and longitude of the pokemon is replacing. If you want to see it more detailed look in the community for the POkepic tutorial, it helped me a lot!

Sheepnut

Banned
    Years
  • Ok thanks and please could you stop asking for screens and so on. THe maps are being worked on. Also continuously asking for betas and screens aint helping!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back