• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman roleplay!*two made ups*

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
    I am SO in for this one, i love Megaman battle network

Name- Yamato "Mat" Kazuki

age- 17

looks- a very big guy, wears army camoflage coloured clothes and a black leather jacket without any sleeves, his muscles are very developed for his age due to a lot of physichal training, wears a camo pattern bandana around his head and black leather fingerless gloves that extend to almost the elbows, these are slightly armoured, he wears a dark green tank-top under the leather jacket and huge brown leather combat boots. has a tanned skinned colour and thick black eyebrows his hair colour is also black, but isnt often seen under the bandana.

Personality- Though he puts on a very tough air, he is actually a gentle person on the inside, he doesnt place his trust easily with people at 1st, but once his trust is gained it never waivers, no matter how bad things get, normally he is a constantly grinning happy kind of guy, tends to be slightly obnoxious at times though, and believes strongly that brute power is the way to win.

Navi- Forceman.exe

navi age- impossible to tell by looks, but acts like hes pushing 60

navi looks- A giant mechanichal looking navi, he has no resemblance to a person like some other navis, coloured entirely in dark green with camoflage pattern on his chest, head and shoulders, he is about as big as 3 megamen stacked on top of one another, and very wide, incredibly heavy set and top-heavyily built his arms are massive, reaching down to his knees in length, each one very squared in shape, and the fists are equally giant, below the arm on the elbow's side, giant machine guns are mounted to each arm as his basic buster weapons, there appears to be a torch attached to the front right hand side of his chest, and his symbol is directly in the center of his chest, his shoulders are huge and rounded and mounted on the back of each one are what appear to be pipes looking like the exhaust pipes on the back of a truck, these smoke when he is angry or attacking and vent powerfully at small intervals, compared to the top half of his body, his legs are slightly thinner except below the knees, where strong dark green armour protects the shins and feet from damage, his head is small compared to the rest of him, and smaller than his fists, it is rounded in shape, with what appears to be a helmet making up the most of it, this is coloured with the same camo pattern, a huge metal guard, similar to gutsman's protects his face and only two yellow triangular eyes are visible in the blackness behind it, 2 grey bushy eyebrows are above these eyes, which clash a little with his mechanichal build, these give him much more dynamic emotions to his face, he always has a large cigar sticking out over the top of the face guard as if it were his bottom lip, which in a way, it is, it moves like gutsman when he talks. On his back is a GIANT back pack, in the same dark green mounted directly onto his back, it is squared at the bottom, but appears to have a barrel or similar at the top, this backpack is tall enough to way above his head and shoulders and nearly goes past the pipes on his shoulders.

navi symbol - A round circle with a large silver circle on the outside, the inside circle is coloured in a camoflage pattern

navi personality- Forceman acts just like a stereotypical army drill seargeant, his constant army speak and loudly shouted orders can drive some other navis to despair, but since Forceman once belonged to Mat's father, who trained net-ops for use in large scale battles, this attitude was programed into him from the very beginning to help him train their Navi's, he often speaks of the "good old days" and the "thrill" of a battle, but he knows just how un-fair the war-zone can be at times, and never sugar-coats anything, which can give people the 1st impression that he is a total depressive and grouchy person, in truth, he is neither, he just speaks his mind and always tells the truth about any situation, no matter how dire.

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
    "Blizzard sword battle chip in" the cannon dissappeard and in its place a long sword white in color with little snowflakes hovering around it
    "take this" Orobi shouted "Cold Cut" he shouted as the sword gave off a white glow and the snowflakes hovered around it faster and faster as he slashed the darkloid
    "hey Kuru you up for a combo strike' Orobi asked

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    OOC: Guys I think it's getting a bit confusing on who's speaking. Ithink we sould use these () to indicate who is talking.

IC: Dart left the library with his head down. "I can't believe I did all hat research for nothing." Dart said heading down the hall toward his class. (Well you did find out that the school's water system wuoldn't just act up like that and the security is tight on it. That means someone is tampering with the systems.) "I guess your right. Dart said is head still down. (Why don't you check the boiler room for something.) "Why bother we're not going to find anything there." (You might be surprised.) "Fine I'll go!" Dart said starting to run down the hall towardthe boiler room. When he got there he saw two kids jacked into the system. "Hey what are you guys doing?" Dart asked suspicious of the two of them.

Last edited:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    (@Pokemaster I can't exsept you,sorry.We have two made ups already.
    @digi-Please use proper grammer,Because Kay's right,it's starting to become difficult to know who's speacking.I'm sure I'm doing it too,but I'm just saying.Also,which dark loid are we even fighting?I'm getting confused....
    @Kay- I'll try to point out who's talking better,but I can;t use the ()'s because I use them for OOC talk.)
    Hikari looked over at someone that had buisted in on them."We're fixing the problem."She said,then went back to the battle

Kuru nodded her head at her "battle partner".

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    (So it was a virus Dart. And you said we wouldn't figure out what was causing all of the troubkle with the water systems.) "Alright thats's one more thing under your belt." Dart said sarcastically. "Anyway what do you say about kicking some virus butt." (A say bring in on. I was itching for a fight.) "Alrighty then" Kay said jack ing Nail into the system. Now aim at groud level then quickly shift to over its head as I download the chips ok?" (Got it.) "Air shot battle chip in double download." Dart said quickly putting in two airshot chips. Nail did exactly as Dart had said which sent two slices of a gust of wind straight for its legs and also another above its head.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari glared at the new commer,but let him jack in."Kuru,you're getting company."Hikari said to her P.E.T.
    Kuru nodded.She greeted the new guy with a nod,then face the darkloid again.

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
    OOC: I never thoght about that please forgive me I havent kept up with the show as much a I should havebut if I had to pick one Savageman might be one that would fit the profile sorry
    IC:Kobi: "oh greah." Kobi said he sighed "Orobi we have company" Kobi said
    Orobi: "oh hey newcomer I would Intorduce myself but I'm kinda busy" Orobi said as he slashed the darkloid he noticed he looked like a mutant badger
    "Kobi the darkloid is called savageman" Orobi said
    Kobi:"I dont care what his name is lets just take him out, Holy sword battle chip in" Kobi said as another sword formed around Orobi
    OOC2: I hope this doesnt make it confusing

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
    thats a bit of shame, Though i guess i could still be in as a non made up charachter

Name - Dex

age - about 14-15 I'd guess

Looks for both Dex and Navi Gutsman:

Megaman roleplay!*two made ups*

Personality- The brash former school bully, Dex has reformed slightly since meeting up with Lan and becoming his friend, though he helps out Lan and Megaman almost constantly with his navi Gutsman, he secretly hopes one day to defeat them to prove his worth.

Navi - Gutsman.exe

Navi age - seems to act around about in the 20s

Navi personality - Gutsman's personality is more complicated than it 1st appears to be, he acts unintelligently but has his bright moments every so often, hes a strong willed navi, who shares one of the closest bonds to Dex that a Navis ever had with his net-op, the 2 share all the same goals in life and Gutsman stops at nothing to help Dex solve his problems. In battle Gutsman is almost beast like, charging in with full aggresion and brute power, using the rather unusual strategy of attack, be hit, get back up and attack again until either he or the opponent just cant take it anymore.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Hey you guys get of the way!" Dart yelled as the air shots drew closer to Orbi and the darkloid. (Dart do you think oyu can download a speed chip for me to get them out of there.) "I guess but it's a bit risky. I think I know what to do though. Hey take this Dart said as he threw a barrier chip toward Korbi. "Now Nail lets do for one of our old stradegies. Njump and aim directly under you when I download. (Got it.) Hi cannon battle chip download. Nail quick ly did as dart said with the pressure from the cannon launching him into the air. "Now aim at the darkloid again." Nail quickly took aim for the darkloid making sure Orbi wasn't in range of the shot. "Now Heat Shot battle chip in and download. A circuler blast of fire emediatly fired toward the dakloid as Nail landed on the ground.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "Well, if nothing else, they haven't been deleted yet," the net operator commented.

"Hai," his Navigator agreed. "Will they be needing our assistance?"

"We can't assume they will, but . . . we can't assume they won't, either. Be ready to jack into the water system if necessary. But, until then, we'll wait."

"Hai."

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    (Accepted,Pokemaster.Also,I dunno about everyone else,but I think we're kinda stuck...Any suggestions?)

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    OOC: Suggestions? Er, the Darkloid could log out . . . Or, if you wish, I could temporarily roleplay Beastman/Savageman to help the roleplay move.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [OOC: :: nod :: I would be willing to roleplay the antagonists of this roleplay. It should provide more challenge. At the moment I need to counter about 50 attacks, but, ah well. ^-^;;

As a forewarning, at times I may accidentally refer to navis by their Japanese names--somewhat of a habit.]

Savageman leaped back and away, raising his claws and forming a dark energy shield. As various attacks struck the shield, it began to crack. Snarling, he cast the shield forward toward Nail. Suddenly, his claws were enveloped by energy as he raised them to counter another attack. As he sprang away from his opponents, Savageman gave a low growl. "They're here, so get me out. I'm not gonna be able to stay here forever," he murmured.

A digital voice rang out, "Savageman, Logging Out."

Even as this voice spoke, a multitude of Time Bombs suddenly materialized, their screens displaying their count.

3, 2, 1 . . .

[OOC: If this post does not move according to your plans, chichimi, I am willing to change it.]

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    (nope,it's perfect.^.^ thank you.)
    Hikari logged Kuru out before any real damage could done to her. Despite the,water systems core turned blue again,and resumed normal speed.The water systems were normal again.
    Hikari,her job being done,went out into the school yard,and hoped into a tree,falling asleep.

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
    KObi logged out Orobi before the bombs could explode
    "wel good job Orobi" Kobi said he stumbled a bit
    ("dude take a nap before you pass out" Orobi said)
    Kobi stumbled out to a near by sat down at its base and passed out sleeping soundly

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Alright Nail log out now." dart managed to log nail out right as the bombs were exploding. Dart headed back to the cafateria to get something to eat. All the battling he had just done worked up an appetite. When he gat his food he sat down and took a bite of the pizza. As he ate he remembered the other kids who were with him all fell asllep and if a teacher were to notice they would get detention. Quickly finishing his food he rushed out to the school yard and woke the girl in the tree.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    "huh,wha!?"Hikari said,startled,and fell out of the tree."Ouch..."She stood up.
    Kuru laughed thought the P.E.T."I told you.told ya twice."She taughted.
    Hikari growled."Oh shut up."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back