• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman roleplay!*two made ups*

Status
Not open for further replies.

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
    Kobi was sleeping soundly until Hikari ell on top of him
    "Wha!" he shouted hitting his head on a branch ORobi was laghing threw the P.E.T
    ("dude that was hilarious" Orobi said restraining his laghter) KObe rubbed his head
    "yeah yeah laugh it up you little punk" Kobi said he heard Hikari laugh as thebell rang for class to start

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Wisps of smoke stretched across the floor of the water control system area as a scarlet light flashed into it. As the light faded, the form of a red, silver-haired navi was revealed.

"Blues, how much damage was done to the controls?"

The navi approached a panel and carefully touched it with a gloved hand. "It looks pretty damaged, but it still seems to be functioning."

Enzan was silent for a long moment, carefully studying his PET screen as his mind considered the events he had witnessed. Finally, he spoke. "Let's take a look around the area. But, be careful. There may still be some bombs there."

"Hai."

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "I'm sorry fo rwaking you guys up like that but if a teacher got to you things might have looked too good." Dart said rubbing the back of his head. "So I never got your names back there, Mine is Dart." (Arn't you forgeting someone.) "OH and how could I forget, this is my Naive Nail. Don't worry he is usally in a much better mood than he is right now. He just doesn't like leaving battles at crucial moments like what just happened. Dart sat in the grass and looked over the two people he had just met.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hikari nodded."Mine's Hikari.An-"
    "Hey hey,what about me?" Kuru interupted.
    Hikari rolled her eyes."I was getting to you.That's Kuru.She's always this obnoxous."
    Kuru shouted."I resent that!"
    Hikari conitued to tease."Resent it all you want,but you know it's true."

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
    Dex was one of the few still awake in the school, he was in the cafetorium stuffing his face with one incredibly large lunch, his P.E.T propped up next to him, on the screen Gutsman scratched his head in bewilderment, it always confused him how Dex could eat so much, suddenly a little bleeping on the P.E.T made Gutsman fall over in suprise and Dex to start choking on his meal, after a few coughs Dex turned to his P.E.T with a look of general disdain on his face.

"What the heck was that about?!" He said way too loudly

"Gutsman not sure....Gutsman find out." the simple navi said while switching through a few panels on the P.E.T screen

"Man...maybe your P.E.Ts messed up Gutsman.." Dex said, not really serious.

"Wait, Gutsman know now...It supposed to remind Dex of something...Something important.." Gutsman replied as he finally dragged down the panel he was looking for.

"Whats so important to almost kill me?" Dex said, finishing the last of his food

"It says here that it was to make sure you knew it was class starting soon." Gutsman said with a tone of pride in his voice for finally finding what he was looking for.

"WHAT?!" Dex yelled out, and without another word, he grabbed his P.E.T and bolted down the hallway

"...Master Dex is always late like this...sometimes Gutsman wonder why he even tries to remind him.." Gutsman said quietly to himself as Dex ran.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "Alright, Blues, Jack out. We'll leave the rest for the clean-up crew."

"Yes, sir." Immediately the navi vanished in a flash of crimson light.

As Blues.EXE reappeared in his PET, Enzan pressed a button, severing the connection between PET and port. Then, placing the PET in its case at his side, he started away. As Enzan neared the schoolyard, he paused. There were still students present.

"Hey, Blues," the net operator said quietly.

From his PET, the navigator nodded. "Yeah, it's them--from the water system."

For a short moment Enzan viewed them in silence before turning away.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    hikari heard a bell ring."class starting."She mumbled to herself.
    "you are going today,arn't ya?"Kuru asked.
    "Nope.So,that means I better skip scuddle away before I'm caught."She said,then bounced back into the tree,higher this time,and stayed totaly silent.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back