• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman vs. Zero....which side are you on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
OOC: Things? What things...?
--------
-I want to see you out of here first. If you don't give any trouble I'll just deposit these weapons for you. I bet you can probably get replacements... I'm not entirely happy about this decision, but since you didn't cause much trouble here I guess I can let you get out of here.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
"I'm happy that the files were useful , but I would like to know what is in the files.... well , you can tell me inside, I think I'm a little busy up here, bye" I said to Ciel by the telecommunicator and shut down it, and tried to kill more enemies on the roof.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
Back at his station Vandor thought to himself,"what if these people aren't that bad what if they're just tring to corect the world..."

What he said though was,"Hmmm, he was better than I thought but I'll get him sooner or later.Mwa Ha Ha!"

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
Years
*While the two are busy heavily fighting each other, Xato switches to stealth mode and begins undoing the locks on Shadow. Shadow is freed from his bondage and Xato reappears for a brief moment to talk to Shadow*

Xato: Come on, let's get out of here while those two are concentrating on each other. I need a favor of you.

*Xato switches back to stealth mode and uses his guise and beam katana to dispatch the guards in front of the door to the cell.*

Xato: Hurry, this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back