• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr you decide

Which one you decide

• ~*!*~MEGANIUM~*!*~

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • ~*!*~TYPHLOSION~*!*~

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • ~*!*~FERALIGATR~*!*~

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • ~*!*~NONE~*!*~

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I like Feraligatr, because I have him in Silver, but I think Meganium is the only cute looking fully evolved starter, so I'll vote for Meganium.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • I never picked Meganium in Crystal, and I don't like it. But I have used Thyplosion and Feraligatr before. Though, I've used Feraligatr the most, so I've chose it.

Rupert

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    Definately Meganium. She's an awesome tank, imo.

burnthechavs

The best at being the worst...
    Years
  • ferilagatr, typhlosion is speedy, and i have never used a grass pokemon, ever
    ferilagatr is a powerful all rounder, maybe a bit slow

enyce

banned
    Years
  • Feraligatr has horrible special attack.

Typhlosion has a good special attack and good attack. Plus hes very fast. Good special sweeper.

But out of interest I always liked Typhlosion best.

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    Out of those three, I voted for Meganium. I like it out of the 3 Johto evolved starters.

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
  • Voted for Typhlosion, of course. What's cooler than something with fire comming out of it's back? Fire's usually the starter I pick anyway; they seem so powerful to me.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Typhlosion is da best >.< I've always choosed Cyndaquil and it evolved into the mighty ' him '. in G/S/And Crystal

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I don't really prefer one over the other, but I've always loved Totodile the most, so I'll go for Feraligatr.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Typhlosion is the only fire starter of all three generations I like the best. I like the water ones in the other games. :D

Back