• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr you decide

Which one you decide

• ~*!*~MEGANIUM~*!*~

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • ~*!*~TYPHLOSION~*!*~

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • ~*!*~FERALIGATR~*!*~

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • ~*!*~NONE~*!*~

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    I chose Meganium. I think the main reason I chose it is because it's the cutest fully evolved one out of the three. It rocks.

Years
    well, i couldn't decide between feraligatr and typhlosion, but since i've never really played a game with typhlosion before, i chose feraligatr because for me, its the easiest to control and plus, Steve my lvl 94 Feraligatr will pwn all!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    Well i think Typhlosion out of those three because i have so much memory's with it..ahh *drifts away in good thoughts* *Comes back* But for the before forms i lurve all of them..but Typhlosion is mega adorable!
    hh simpsonqueen

Zerus

Why >__<
    Years
    Mine
    s Typhlosion. I've always chosen the Fire type Pokemon in all my games except Leaf Green

Tikal Kid

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Typhlosion by far, it can learn moves to beat the others easy, my Typhlosion's move set for example, Flamethrower (pwns Meganium), Earthquake, Thunder Punch (pwns Feraligatr), and Hyper Beam, actualy that move set has never failed me, it takes care of pretty much everything I've came up against, another reason why my vote goes for Typhlosion.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    Tikal Kid said:
    Typhlosion by far, it can learn moves to beat the others easy, my Typhlosion's move set for example, Flamethrower (pwns Meganium), Earthquake, Thunder Punch (pwns Feraligatr), and Hyper Beam, actualy that move set has never failed me, it takes care of pretty much everything I've came up against, another reason why my vote goes for Typhlosion.
    ^^^
    that plus He evolves first at lv.14 making his higher stats easier to obtain, FIRE, can also learn iron tail until you get the other skills

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
    Years
    Meganium! Meeeeganium! /does a summersault/ I just luv her so much ^^;

And I really don't know WHY either o.O; I'm a fire-type-starter kind of girl, but I get such a nice, friendly, companiable vibe from chikorita-bayleef-meganium whenever I play her that just makes me go 'aaaaw' ^^;

So, Maggie it is for me! ^^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    I chose ~*!*~TYPHLOSION~*!*~, well I don't know. I got the game when it first came out and I had never played a pokemon game. I just think he's good.
    I don't have my file anymore :( I somehow lost it.
    I had 200 pokemon no gameshark
    Edit: My Typhlosion's (yes I duped them) were all Lvl. 100 :)

Oz Ranger

Beginning Ranger
    Years
    Feraligatr. He just rocks. I mean, sure, I like Meganium. I usually lean towards Grass Pokemon, but Meganium was only alright IMO. Typhlosion might be cool, but...I just Feraligatr. Maybe it's his looks, I don't know. All I know is, I like him.

Back