• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MegaReuniTelle deck. Need help fast!

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
Years
  • Hi guys. remember that thread earlier about MagneBoarEel and the Sniper deck? Forget both of those. I'm using this deck for states, period. I love Trainer Lock, and Yanmega! So, I put them together to make a great deck.

Pokemon: 20
    3-2-3 Gothitelle (Magic Room EP)
    2-1-2 Reuniclus (Damage Swap BW)
    2-2 Yanmega Prime
    1-1-1 Kyurem Reshiram Zekrom (non-EX)

T/S: 26
    4 Junk Arm
    2 Max Potion
    3 Communication
    3 Rare Candy
    3 Switch
    1 Copycat
    1 Judge
    2 PETM
    4 PONT
    2 Seeker
    1 Twins

Energy: 14
    3 DCE
    11 Psychic

Basic Strategy

Gothitelle: Trainer Lock, Madkinesis for decent damage with lotsa energy!
    Reuniclus: Keep Gothitelle and others alive with Damage Swap (transfer damage to dragons)
    Yanmega: To enable attacking while setting up Reuniclus and Goth lines.
    Reshiram Zekrom Kyurem: Soaking up damage and either Outrage, Seeker, or Max Potion. Reason I have non-EX forms is because if Gothitelle get's KO'd, I have them for backup, and Reuniclus still to keep them alive. But, that's when opponent can use Trainers. Hopefully I can get another Goth out before that happens.

Thanx 4 reading, guys. Please give all advice soon.
    Questions...
    add Serperior/Gardevoir? ***those are stage 2s***

Years
  • Definitely do not add any more Stage 2 lines. 2 lines is slow enough as it is. If you want either of those, you'd have to drop one of your lines. I think it'd be a good idea to set up a second Gothitelle while your first one is active.

I recommend adding in at least one Catcher, since with an active Gothitelle you can use it to bring forth an easy or a pre-emptive K.O. to keep yourself in the driver's seat of the match.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2012
    I would have to say -1 pont, +1 judge. This way your chances are better with yanmega.

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
    Years
  • okey dokey. remember when I said forget about MagneBoar and MegaSniper? Well, after researching a little more, EelZone does pretty well, as well as MagneBoar. Can I have your opinion on which deck I should use? I currently have no EX cards, two Magnezone, four Eels, two Emboar, two Reshiram, and four Zekrom, in case youre wondering about numbers.

Back