• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega's Super Awesome ever growing Trade Thread!

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    What nature are lvl 1 Machop shiny
    and lugia shiny lev70??

pls check my shop on signature and pm me if u are interested!

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
    Good evening all! Im on finally! I have some news... i am running low on a few things so please forgive me if i dont have something you want in stock! Have to get ahold of Shadow to get a few things back from him, but worry not! should have full stock by monday!

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Hey man i have some 10 aniv pokémon that you may be interested in.
    I really want the mewtwo you have so take a look at my thread.

shadow rayquaza

ultima trainer
    Years
    Hey guys! sorry I haven't been on. Computer went dead on me and it took me a day to fix it. Then my internet went out for all of today.

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
    sorry for my seeming abscence everyone! been trying to restock! (14 boxes of pokemon trading from shadow) So jsut ask me if i have it in stock when you request a trade!

SpiderCarnage

This guy
    Years
    brand new wii im online my brand new dsi browser wrather limited i want johto starters do you have any and also bagon i have feebas charmander larvatar and a shinydusknoir if you can get me a shiny cyndaquil or toadile

YoungO

Something
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    im interestin in ur

Magmortar (shiny)
    Nature: Modest
    Stats: 183/172/378/207/250
    Moves: Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Flamethrower, Psychic

i have 4 trade

A Latios lv 40(ut)
    and TRU
    Shaymin
    Manaphy
    Dragonite
    regigigas
    &
    i can help u wit ur trade
    Evolutions
    i would trade 2 4 that one
    (hes my fav pokemon)

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
    Know i havent been on lately, combination of working on a project and lack of stock (Shadow has most of it and theres so much that it takes forever to trade) lol

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    I don't know if you want one, but I have a Machamp if you'd like (I didn't EV train him though...and he's only level 50) for Deoxys (Gamestop)

Back