• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega's Super Awesome ever growing Trade Thread!

megax50

Amateur Collector
Years
  • Sorry for breaking your rules, but whose Todd Mcfarlane. I'm curious ^^
    Oh and congrats on your shop, almost forgot :P
    You fiend! *shake fist*
    Lol hes the guy that created Spawn, and one of the people that started Image comics.
    I dislike him cuz he said that writers arent important when it comes to making comics, and im trying to do just that, write comics lol. I cant draw though and my artist is MIA TT but if you want, i wrote a big rant on why i hate todd mcfarlane on my blog at
    mcces.wordpress.com

oh, and Thank you! Lol double time filler now!

Well! Today was more than busy! I made a killin i think, and will update my list later! Anyone i havent gotten back to, Ill do so in a little bit, gonna have dinner. and then finish sorting everyone out Via PMs

Last edited:

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
  • So I guess you didn't want anything off of my list. I do have some that are not listed, since i haven't been able to update it.
    not at all, you had a couple things i wanted, i just havent had a chance to look at your list again because of how busy it got yesterday lol im actually on my way out to get the mail, but ill look at your thread when i get back

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
  • I hope it gets as busy today as it was yesterday.
    Me too, cept i hope i don thave to read too much, my glasses broke last night lol

sorry bout that everyone! turns out i needed a nap, bad lol

lol wow, its slow in here today, i was expecting people to start posting the minute i got up this morning

list updated, Someone other than me post! Filler filleronie

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    I have:
    Rayquaza and Deoxys Defense Form
    Dusknoir

I Want:
    Deoxys GAMESTOP
    Lugia 10ANNIV (available)

Suicune 10ANNIV

Tenimura Regigas (japanese)

TRU Reigas

ALAMOS Darkrai

Please also check my thread in my sig, for other things i might have that you want.

Back