• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MegaTokyo

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
Years
  • Yeah, I know it, luckily I heard of it 2 years ago because I'm also addicted to it but need to do other things. XD I still check once a day to see if there is anything new posted.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • I love MegaTokyo! It's hilarious...

Stewardess: "Does anyone here speak L33T?"
    Largo: "j0."

The L33T language lives on! I began reading it last year around Christmastime...it kept me occupied, lol. Largo's my favorite character because he just brings so much comic relief to it all. Seraphim's pretty cool, too. I haven't been reading it lately, but I'm going to catch up soon.

Years
  • on the graphic novel it sayz: "Gallagher is the fastest rising star on the American manga scene"
    and
    "MANGA/COMEDY/FANTASY"

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ya but he's given interveiw saying that it's not really manga just a pardoy of the manga world.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I would say parody would just be a genre or subgenre of manga, but whatever.

._. I started reading this once... but I had no patience then, so I gave up since I was so far behind. It's funny, but I would get confused. That was probably a few years ago, so meh. XP I stick to other webcomics now.

Back