• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meh Artz ~ ♪

LugiaFreak

Years
    OH NOEZ!

Abandonment has ensued. You can still enjoy the things that are here, but this thread will be updated... never again.

If you want to see more, I update my deviantART regularly -
    https://lugiafreak.deviantart.com

Thanks for all the comments. I luffs you all ;__;

Introduction ;

Hello, people ~ ♪

My name is LugiaFreak, and this is my art thread. I have been drawing since I knew how to hold a pencil, and drawing is also what I like to do in my spare time. Although I'm just an amateur, I draw just because I love to. <3

So, this is where I'll be presenting my art. I'm going to be updating this post with new drawings, but also bumping the thread if it needs to be bumped. So, be sure to check out the first post whenever I have new stuff. :3 ← Lies, I'm too lazy. Ignore that. xD

About the Artz ;

I have three kinds of art here - handrawn, digital and other things (paper crafts, pillows, etc). I just recently received a digital program, so there's not a lot of digital art - yet! :) However, there are a few problems...

1] I don't have a scanner. All of the handrawn art here was photographed with a camera, so the quality pretty much sucks all the way around. BUT! I will swap the bad-quality art with good-quality, scanned art whenever I get the chance. :)

2] I just got my digital program. I use Paint Tool SAI, which is amazing, but I'm still trying to figure out how to use it. :P

Artwork ;

Alright. Heeere we are. Enjoy! :3 Also, warning - some of these are big. -_-;;

Give it some time to load!

RACCOON ART

Sorry about the weird orange-ness. Like I said, these were photographed. :(

Spoiler:

POKÉMON ART
    For some reason, one came out white. Don't ask why, 'cuz I don't know. xD​

Spoiler:

OTHER ART
    Stuff that isn't Pokémon or raccoons. :DD​

Spoiler:

DIGITAL ART
    Art made with my Manga Studio Debut 4.0. :) A few older works were made with MS Paint.​

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    no comments. lyle knows. i suppose you prefer Nook. what wit' him being a raccon 'n' all that....

you've got a pretty unique style, i like it for that :3
    your digital stuff is pretty sweet too. <3~ keep it up :3

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Spoiler:

↑ My Review ↓ My Opinions

You have a very cute drawing style. May I ask what you use to color your pictures?

LugiaFreak

Years
    Spoiler:

↑ My Review ↓ My Opinions

You have a very cute drawing style. May I ask what you use to color your pictures?

Yes! I have lots and lots of issues! Yay for mistakes! XD [Check Spoiler]

Well, first, thanks for the review... I'll see if I can get to fixing those.

Also, I have Manga Studio Debut 4.0, [which is what I sketch/draw/color/shade digital art with] if that's the answer you're looking for.

Last edited:

LugiaFreak

Years
    New Artz ~

Spoiler:

A banner feat. Twi and Ratchett, which are my partner and I on PMD2: EoD. I'm Twi, my partner is Ratchett. Enjoy~!

THE FOLLOWING ART IS OLD! .O.
    Spoiler:

Art drawn before I got my digital program. Sucks, I know... but it was done with MS Paint. O_o What more do you expect? XD

The Guildmaster. Love himmm~

Spoiler:

The Guildmaster, crazed by Perfect Apples. I know, I screwed up on his eyes... -_-;;

Spoiler:

Originally supposed to go with the above picture, but I couldn't get the background right. :(

Last edited:

LugiaFreak

Years
    Thanks! ^^ I'm glad you guys like the crappy, old art... especially since it's made with Paint. ^^;; [Guildmaster Wigglytuff IS pretty freakin' awesome... >:-D]

LugiaFreak

Years
    New Artz ~

COLORED HANDRAWN ART! .O.

Spoiler:

The King of All Cosmos, chibi-fied. :3 Isn't he so cute? <3

New Digital Art!

Spoiler:

A giraffe. So cute~

Last edited:

LugiaFreak

Years
    New Artz ~

Spoiler:

A cuter take on the usually fierce-looking Zangoose. This piece is a few years old. XD

Last edited:

LugiaFreak

Years
    New Artz ~

It's the three best raccoons in the world. <333 Giles, Mika, and Caliban. You can try to read the writing, but it's a little faded... D: Anyway, enjoy. I demand you to. ^_^

Edit: OH! If you can read the writing, here's a quick thing I should tell you - I'm too lazy to convert raccoon to human years, so I just give them the age they'd have if they were human. ...Was that too confusing? XD Well, anyway, Giles is 42, Mika is 20, and Caliban is 237... 'Cuz he's from a different dimension. :DD

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Your style is simplistic, but the few errors I saw were covered by Shinjislover.

Although, sometimes a slight change in proportion (mind you, slight), is a signature of style. One shouldn't aim for Sugimori's style, but their own. This is your only threat to your style, in reality. Try experimenting with different looks, maybe you'll find one you prefer!

LugiaFreak

Years
    New Artz ~

Spoiler:

This is a few years old, but it's still very cool. :P Features a feathered serpent, a bird, two raccoons, a cat, and a Betta fish. Enjoy!

I drew this while on a vacation in Colorado... Although what does that have to do with anything? I don't know. ;)

Paper Project ~

Spoiler:

Paper Prince! Awahwah, so cute<3

This was really hard, since the pieces are so small... to give you an idea of its size, here's this tidbit: the yellow dots in the middle of the larger red ones are the same size as hole-punches in a piece of paper. :3

...Made with 82.7% paper, and 18.3% tape. :DD

Hey! You! Guess what!

If I get some more comments, I'll post the most amazing piece of fanart I've ever drawn on here. :P But, I have to have at least one comment first... I can't double post, see. D:

So, COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED! Remember that! :3

Last edited:
    Years
    You're off to a good start but you really need to study your anatomy and use references in your art. Pokémon and mythical creatures usually carry both human and animal traits and learning the proportions and basic structures will vastly improve your art.

Try using posemaniacs.com or even drawing from a few photos of your favourite animals. Carrying a sketchbook everywhere with you will be a good idea too. I can't wait to see improvements in your art, and I loved the dratini/dragonair fakémon so much! Keep going!

Back