• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meitantei's Trading Agency!! [Event/Legendaries] -GRAND OPENING!-

Status
Not open for further replies.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Yep. Thanks for Cress, Conan!
    Yeah No problem.

I got new Mews!

UT Mew/Lv 5/OT: ススム/ID:11219/Adamant Nature/Nov. 10, 2009/Cherish Ball/Premier Ribbon
    UT Mew/Lv 5/OT: ススム/ID:11219/Naive Nature/Nov. 10, 2009/Cherish Ball/Premier Ribbon

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Would you happen to like a Modest, untouched, shiny, female Eevee and a shiny, untouched, Adament, Azurill with "Huge Power" for your HGSS shiny Gyarados and shiny Corsola?

If you do not like the trades, would you go to my shop and pick out shinies you do like?

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    My FC Is:4039 06060 9293 can i get a Ut mew level 10?ill trade a porygon2 or anorith.. lv 20..

Last edited:

ソラ

Years
    Would you happen to like a Modest, untouched, shiny, female Eevee and a shiny, untouched, Adament, Azurill with "Huge Power" for your HGSS shiny Gyarados and shiny Corsola?

If you do not like the trades, would you go to my shop and pick out shinies you do like?

I want your

Shiny
    ╬Togepi╬ <Gentle>

Shiny
    Porygon-Z <Modest>

Can i GET THE EEVEE?!!?I'll trade a porygon2 lv 25!My FC Is:4039 06060 9293

Are you talk to Lo Li pop? if so, please do it in a different thread, or a vm, pm please this is MY trading thread, not hers thank you.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    sorry..i realized that then changed it..sorry!i thought u were lolipop for a sec

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    That is okay. I will just be waiting, unless the Wi-Fi knocks out. ^3^

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Uhhm..Can i get a UT mew lv 10?My FC Is:4039 06060 9293..Ill offer a porygon 2 lv 25 or an anorith lc 20..id offer my gyarados but my friend named it a bad name..

ソラ

Years
    That is okay. I will just be waiting, unless the Wi-Fi knocks out. ^3^
    I can trade now, UPS came with my Soul Silver.

I'll trade now.
    EDIT: Use my Platinum FC for this trade okay?

@ShinyCynd No thank you. I'm sorry I am not interested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back