• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Melee! Pokémon Scramble

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I think this looks great definately worth it for what £7? I have yet to get Ranch but after that I'm definately getting this.

Pan!ko

vibratingcat XD
    Years
    this looks really fun! i have to wait for a while though as im short on money. But if you can play as all the pokemon it would be worth it!

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    I'm going to buy this game when it comes out. I don't like Battle Revolution because it looks same as Stadium (Stadium is bad...) and Pokémon Ranch looks too stupid to me. (I haven't tested these games) This game looks much better than PBR and Ranch. Is this game multiplayer mode with one Wii or Wi-fi or both? Does this game has every Pokémon? (I haven't found answers for these questions, is there answers yet?)

+ Multiplayer
    + It's for Wii
    + Looks same as Mystery Dungeon but in real time

- Stupid looking toy Pokémons
    - Only two attacks (+ Makes game harder)

The Red Chain

This looks like Super Smash Bros Brawl chibified. XD
    Now this is gonna be one heck of an awesome button masher.

For the first time I shall purchase Wii points for the sole purpose of getting this game.
    But seriously, how epic, cute little chibi Pokemon beating the crap out of each other. :'D

Is this game multiplayer mode with one Wii or Wi-fi or both? Does this game has every Pokémon? (I haven't found answers for these questions, is there answers yet?)

Serebii said:
    Once your Pokemon are at a certain level, you can send them to the Battle Royale. This is a free for all battle against dozens of other Pokemon. This mode is also playable as a multiplayer mode for up to four players.

Apparently multiplayer mode is at least possible..
    Since there is multiplayer mode it only makes sense to assume you can use Wifi as well.
    By the looks of it, if there isn't every Pokemon, there is a seriously good amount.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    It's out now in Japan. Should be some more info on it soon then, I'd imagine.

Apparently, you can have shiny Pokemon in it - and also, some Pokemon (or rather what they call 'Pokemon Toys') can have abilities (for instance, an unlockable Pikachu can have an ability which increases the rate of critical hits).

Years
    This "little" download is looking more and more fun with every release, boss pokemon, special passwords, and releasing certain pokes to get others, i cant wait

257 pokemon, all of generation 1 and 4 pokemon are in the game :)
    the classics and the cool looking ones, this game just keeps getting better and better

Last edited:

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
    I wish Johto and Hoenn pokemon would have been in it.... Those were my favorite generations of pokemon :(

Back