• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Melee Pokemon Scramble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poliwhirl#1

Pokebrawl is the future
    Years
    As you might know there is a new game coming out in Japan soon called Melee pokemon Scramble. It is going to be released on wiiware costing 1500 nintendo points. I think that it is a great idea for a game as it is a bit like Super Smash Bros. Brawl but with pokemon, it also seems to have a bit of a storyline. I think that this is a great idea and will certainly be getting it when it comes out even though it is kind of expensive. What doyou think about it??
    Here is a link to a video on it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvmGVyGF6Dk&feature=player_embedded

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    in my opinion i would only like the game if there would be any special event pokemons for the DS consoles(diamond/pearl/platinum or even maybe heartgold soulsilver)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back