• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member Recruitment Thread

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    If you would like to join zerro dev, we will need proof of your abilities. if you're god with 3d modeling, show a model, if you're an artist show a sprite or pixel art, if you're a coder show a small demo of a game or something that has to do with coding, etc

exteradude

Exteradude, Inc.
    All for RPg Maker!!!

Introduction
    I have just started a new gaming indstry called Exteradude, Inc.
    Exteraude, Inc. is an industry for making games with RPG Maker: 2003, 2000, and XP.

Members Wanted
    Exteradude, Inc. is looking for new members, and also needs a site. I am looking for scripters, spriters, a website host, mappers, and whatever else We'll be needing.

Members
    I'll be editing this whenever i get a new user!

Scripters
    0/4

Spriters
    1/6
    Exteradude

Host
    0/1
    (none)

Mappers
    1/8
    Exteradude

Contact us
    You may contact me (Exteradude) at:
    [email protected]

Conclusion
    Thankyou for reading this! Please join!

Years
    Exteradude, I don't mean any offence but have you proven yourself worthy of a team? I haven't really seen anything outstanding from you, I don't believe you are a very high ranking game developer just yet (It doesn't mean you are bad ;)).
    Exteradude Inc. is not a real company is it? Unless you actually register it, which means having a payroll etc. I wouldn't put Inc... You could have The Exteradude Project, but it just doesn't make much sense to use Inc.

I think this deserves to go in the member recruitment thread, because you don't have anyone in your team and you are basically recruiting members.

Years
    Do you actually own this company? Because you make it sound like you do. This would mean payment for employees. You would be required to pay standard wages to anyone working in a position for your company.
    This should be in the members recruitment thread, here is a link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=54808
    I am not saying anything is wrong with your team, I am saying it's in the wrong place. This is general chat for game dev.. Where you talk about regular things to other game dev members.

Last edited:

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    Thakx I was looking for member recruitment but couldn't find it. and yes it is a real company but I only pay the Web Design aspects. The rest is just good hearted Volenteers, who want to revolutionize the the gaming industry/progrming/what ever.
    So yes, anyone working in the Web Design must meet the law requirments and will get paid, unless they want to volenteer. Other than that no profit is made from Zerro Dev. nor dose Zerro Dev. make money, besides the web design.

Can a mod please move this to member Recuritment?

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    Actually, My company makes money so it has a payroll. And i roll in the money daily... :P I would register them, but don't feel like paying a few hundred dollars for it. I wouldn't dream of asking fo members in a general thread like this. I just figured that i'd post my companies and include the links to each project. I haven't really gotten the Trouble Makers Unlimited Project links up yet.

exteradude

Yer right...and no, I don't take this offensly.

Okay, i'll rename the whole project.

(I'm sorry I even started this project...)

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    I'm not recuiting members, so why is my thread merged here? My thread is a discription of my Companies. It was going to have he links to each product and such. I Request the thread be "unmerged" please.

Years
    I didn't do anything.. A mod must have just seen them and merged them.. I totally look like a spammer now :P
    I'm sure if you PM'd avatar and explained the situation, he would try and de-merge them. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2007
    Umm Im wondering if anyone would be willing to take a newbie on there team? I pretty much don't have any skills in rpg maker xp (as I just got it) but the main thing is that I want to learn, so if you would be willing to teach me how to do stuff, such as mapping or sprites and stuff, I could be a valuable part of your team. Anyway here are my skills I have outside of rpg maker xp

1) Recoloring sprites
    2) Fusing pokemon sprites with other sprites
    3) Im willing to learn stuff! xP

Anyway thats about it. Pretty much you can teach me how to do any basic stuff, and then you'll have an extra member on your team. I just want to learn how to work with a team and how to do stuff on xP, so I thought this would be a great way for me to learn. If you are interested in helping me out (so that I can help you out) then please say so. Also if you don't want me on your team, but would be willing to teach me how to do sprites, mapping, or other stuff, please say that too

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
    1. Pokemon Orange/RMXP
    2. Pokemon RPG
    3. Mappers, I need help Mapping out Kanto, Johto and Hoenn Any ehlp would be Great, Credits would be given!
    4. Member Recruitment Thread

You can pm me, or add me on msn ([email protected]) if you are interested in helping or joining the team :D!

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
    Years
    <font size=14>Anyone here looking For a Mapper just PM me, I am really interested in mapping for ANY Pokemon game on RPG maker XP, I do not have experience on RPG maker, but on other Game making Programs such as BYOND, and stuff like that so contact me by PM or E-mail me at [email protected] with a Subject Saying Mapper
    Thanks guys
    Joe

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
    1. Name of game / Program: Poke'mon Xeno, RPG Maker XP
    2. Type of game: Pkmn Rpg
    3. What you're looking for: A spriter, Scripter, mapper, and a lot more people
    4. Examples of your work (3 screenshots): Have'nt started yet.

Back