• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member Recruitment Thread

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
  • I wanted to recruit coders and stuff for my game, but I noticed that the member recruitment thread went missing.
    So, tell me if I'm not supposed to do this, but here are the forms you have to fill out in order to be serviced:

Resumes:
    1. Specialty
    2. Where to reach you (optional
    3. Example of your work

Job offers:
    1. Name of game / Program
    2. Type of game
    3. What you're looking for
    4. Examples of your work (3 screenshots)

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • 1. Name of game / Program: Pokemon Pure Gold & Raw Silver
    2. Type of game: PKMN RPG
    3. What you're looking for: Spriter capable of making scratch sprites, Mapper, programmer, or Storyboard worker
    4. Examples of your work (3 screenshots):

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
  • the member recruitement thread is missing because it didn't worked out.
    but if more members agree with this, i'll sticky it

MasaXGPMat

Super Transcedent Milenio
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    i aggree with it coz i need a member recruitment page for my game

MasaXGPMat

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    thats true
    well its up to u blizzy if you think its best to sticky it then its your desicion

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
    Years
  • Pokemon Southern Islands needs help.

1. Name of game / Program: RMXP
    2. Pokemon RPG
    3. What you're looking for: Scripters and Mappers and Spirters
    4. Examples of your work (3 screenshots):

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Lookin for..........

Pokemon Metalic Silver
    Pokemon RPG
    I'm lookin for a scripter, mapper, and beta testers
    Screenshots:

Years
  • Im a in-battle spriter in need of work, Just send me ideas of what you need sprited and i'll do it. ( can't add work examples because they are done in ms paint)

Scompi

1. Pokemon Platinum / RMXP
    2. Pokemon RPG
    3. Spriter(Battle Pokemon, new set of pokemon(made up))

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • Nusegi said:
    i have a story! (soooooooooo short)
    that was pure spam :S

Now, on topic.
    As many people know I was making Pokemon Oregon, since people saw Call of Latios and Oregon and started to see the true power of Sphere quite a number of people came to me and they changed to Sphere, so we made a group which makes pokemon games in Sphere :P

We still don't have a name although I was thinking about either Dark Enterprise or The Spherians.

Apparently I'm gonna be the leader of the group although I'll let all members decide first and then confirm that.

I'm posting this to say that the people who joined forces with me have all agreed to make a game together with me, so the following games won#t exist anymore:
    - Pokemon Oregon (by me)
    - Pokemon Azurite (by Gibslpsg)
    - Pokemon Deep Blue (by Waudby)
    - Pokemon Dark Vs Light (by MasaXGPMat)

I know some of these were in RPG Maker but they will no longer be :P

So, these 4 games are now over, instead a new game will be created with the 4 creators of the previous games on the team. As you might be aware of, the plots for each one of the games are quite different but our group will have a discussion about a mix of them or a new plot.

The name of the new pokemon game is still to be decided, until we have some screenshots no thread will be created and the features are still in development (they are quite a few and more might be added).

I wrote this post to say that if anyone here is interested in switching to Sphere and already has some knowledge of how to make an RPG (showing us your work in some other Maker will do). If that person wants to join us and we like your work (even if your only a spriter/mapper/scripter/whatever you can join) you will be welcome. As soon as you join us we will supply you with helpful links for you to learn JavaScript and a bit of everything on Sphere, you can ask us questions but don't exagerate as we also have our own lifes ;) (that's why we supply the links, so you must be determined to learn it by reading tutorials and trying stuff out by yourself).

So, if even after all these requirements you're interested here is what you must post here:

For people who have already made a game (game makers):

Application: The Spherians Team (temporary XD)
    Your game (link as well and needs to have screenshots):
    Your e-mail (msn preference) (you can PM me if you don't want to make it public):
    Your speciality/Specialities: Scripting/Mapping/Spriting

For graphic artists only:

Application: The Spherians Team (temporary XD)
    Examples of your work and which areas your best at (see list under):
    Your e-mail (msn preference) (you can PM me if you don't want to make it public):

List of spriting areas: Tilesets (buildings, paths, anything), People Charsets, Pokemon Charsets, Items and other overworld objects, Pokemon battle sprites, pokemon battle back sprites, trainer battle sprites, trainer battle back sprites (not many will be required), menus and other interactive thingies, etc XD
    basically just tell us what you can do and show examples.

And that's it, remember you won't be accepted right away, you will go under an anonymous vote between the current members of the Team and it will keep being that way even after more people join. Hope to see some people applying, see ya ;)

[NON-SENSE]w00t, I wrote an essay![/NON-SENSE]

MasaXGPMat

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    nice speach and yes im still learning java and how to actually use sphere only just found out why my pc wasnt letting me play games on it :(

Back