• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Member's Active Area (MAA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • No one's taking it personally, you're just a stubborn guy who thinks everything is a bad idea, then talks down to whoever opposes your opinion.

/thread.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • See magenta emphasis in quote and just Spheal with it.

No I'm color blind and have a Cubone to pick with you.

I honestly don't see any point in keeping such statistics as suggested in this thread to be honest. And I don't see any point in you guys opposing me either, other than to just be ugly because you took it personally because I don't always hop on the darned bandwagon, because I think about things and voice my concerns before accepting something.

People oppose you all the time, but you wouldn't know that, would you? You can't delete posts from this thread like you do your blog because we disagree with you. We're not being ugly. We're being realistic and rational here. I don't see the big deal in that you want to hide your statistics. It's only showing where the majority of your posts go. That is ALL. It's not like the FBI is going to come to your door and take you to a mental institution because you post in Other Chat or Other Voting Polls too much.

Arguing over something you have no say over is pretty much pointless.

No one's taking it personally, you're just a stubborn guy who thinks everything is a bad idea, then talks down to whoever opposes your opinion.

/thread.

And awesome.

This whole thing is going on too long just because someone doesn't want people to know where they post. It's not even a hard thing to figure out, because we see where you post. People that look at your profile will already have a general idea. What's something that shows specifics going to hurt? Honestly. You say it's not a big deal, but you keep dragging it out.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Um? What does my blog have anything to do with this? My blog and what I actually post do differ even if my personality doesn't. :3
    My Blog entries aren't always open to discussion, because of certain people who spoil it for others.

I don't see the big deal in providing more statistics either...and just because someone quotes privacy doesn't mean they're paranoid. You're putting unnecessary meanings into what I'm saying.

I wouldn't call it "talking down" so much as I call it correcting the impression. The problem is that sometimes people take things to severely or not enough. If I need to post 50 times to clarify my point to 50 people, so be it...and if my position evolves from them then that's just something normal.

Not to mention I'm consistently "Talked down" to because I disagree, to which I avoid reacting TOO strongly to, but you're still gonna get it back if you start it or even reflect it back.

I don't always disagree, but I am being practical and realistic when I do argue some point.

Keep in mind that if you can't assume good faith from me, you've hardly the right to assume I'll do likewise.
    I don't just patrol CQ&F for ideas to reject for kicks. I have my reasons for rejecting each one, regardless of whether or not you really agree.

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • How about this?

The staff are implementing a minor feature that really will not inconvenience you in any way. In fact, it is entirely possible you would not even notice it, were it not for this thread. In addition to this, all it does is provide information that is publicly available to begin with, and there is no possible way that any of this information could be used against you in any way, shape or form.

You Spheal with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back