• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meow =^_^=

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2014
    First of all, meow. Second of all, I love cats, if you couldn't tell. Anymeow, most of my online friends call me Neko, but feel free to refer to me as anything you'd like ^_^. I'm fairly paranoid, which leads me to say this: I'm gonna post a lot about myself, although I believe most of you won't care enough to read most of it.

Anyways, I'm a guy. lawl. I turned 16 back in May. I've loved Pokemon since, like I assume most of us, I can even remember. I do remember my first Pokemon game that was my own was Pokemon Gold, although I use to play my cousin's games. He had Yellow, Red, and Blue. Ahhh, the classics<3 Anyways, I admittedly don't know a lot about Pokemon anymore. I haven't played a Pokemon game all the way through since S/R/E >.< I couldn't name 10 Pokemon from the 5th generation, and I don't particularly care for most of the 3rd or 4th gen pokemon. I'm more of a Kanto/Johto kinda guy. My favorite pokemon is between Haunter, Meowth, and Umbreon. As far as personally life goes nowadays, I don't have a life >.< I'm gonna be a Junior in highschool this fall, and I still barely leave my house if I don't have to. I tend to spend most of my time in my room (yeah, I'm pretty white, bro). My favorite bands are You Me At Six and Every Avenue, followed by several bands such as: Asking Alexandria, Taking Back Sunday, A Day To Remember, Stuck In Your Radio(Homies Unite! ^_^), Mayday Parade, All Time Low, and tons of other groups similar to those. I don't really like 'rap' music, but I do occasionally listen to it, on very rare occasions. I do like Country music (hate me for it), though >.< I also don't care for dubstep music.. I like some (Ephixa) but not a lot.

Anyways, for anyone that actually read that ^^^^ I'm done meow. ^_^

Flute

Full-time loser
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity! I'm rather new as well. When I grew up I played Pokemon Silver and RSE. Not Gold as much, though. What was your favourite thing to do in Gold, if you can remember?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2014
    I couldn't tell ya. I was around 6 or 7 I believe, so I really just went through, caught Pokemon, and battled. At that age, you really don't think of a strategy so much. I think just playing the game for the sake of playing it was enjoyable enough to keep me occupied.

Wild Entei

One does not simply stalk me..
    Years
  • I don't like 4th and 5th gen also.Maybe 3rd a bit.You like the same regions as me.Hikari will keep you calling Genwunner because of this but it's ok :p.

Anyways welcome to PC i hope you enjoy your time here and make alot of friends!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Nya!! Miau!!! we have lots in common. Welcome. I love cats too. Is your favorite Pokemon a cat?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2014
    Actually, I listed my three favorite Pokemon (Meowth, Haunter, Umbreon). So, yes, one of my favorite pokemon is a cat. >.<

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    This introduction immediately got my attention, I noticed it and was like "oh my, cats?" XD

Ah, the good old memories of generation 2, it will always be my favorite out of all generations. ^^

Cats are so lovely, just like all animals are. ♥ ^^

Anyways, I'm Teezee. It's surely a pleasure to meet you. :)

Would you like someone to show you around some of the sections here on PC? We've got it covered in this thread. Or you can chat to some recent and old members in the New Users' Hangout thread.

We can help you in any way as possible, just be sure to look out for anyone with a bold username. And that shall indeed indicate who to go to for any questions. ^^

Oh yes, and welcome to the forums of PC, btw. :)

Back