• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meow (New here)

SkittyQuil

.4 fannatic
Years
  • Umn, hi?..Name's SkittyQuil', named for Skitty, and the Cyndaquil line. I am good pals with Lanturnista, she invited me here.

My favorite Pokémon game is Mystery Dungeon Red, which I may try to re-win a good few times. It's a cool game...I'm also a fairly large fan of Pokémon glitches, they're pretty scary and weird. Espesally the G/S/C ones, I must admit. Good stuff...

And I guess thats pretty much it..I'm pretty fond of cute Pokémon. And my favorite color is yellow, I guess. Not that it's all that importent to mension.

And I guess I can be kind of...shy at times, I suppose. Don't expect me to post a whole lot.

I suppose that's all. I hope i'm well welcomed here. :)

typhlosionLV80

Son of Arceus
    Years
  • Super-Huge-Welcome-ness!!! Have fun!!!

Wow! You got both Mew AND Mewtwo! You sound like one interesting person..lol

Thanks for all the welcomings! I'm a bit tired, so i'm not sure what to post about at the moment..but hopefully i'll think of something if I can.

Well..goodnight I guess.

lol, Took the test again and got Shellder. To take the test and get your own results click one of the pics, its a short little quiz about the origins of the letter "z". Nah, i kid. Its bout you. :P

Last edited by a moderator:

SkittyQuil

.4 fannatic
    Years
  • Wow! You got both Mew AND Mewtwo! You sound like one interesting person..lol

Thanks for all the welcomings! I'm a bit tired, so i'm not sure what to post about at the moment..but hopefully i'll think of something if I can.

Well..goodnight I guess.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • Its ok, people here are quite friendly, so no need to be shy ^^

Welcome SkittyQuil to PokeCommunity! Enjoy your stay here. BTW, just make sure you take a quick look at the rules of the forum, and you'll be okay ;D

~EmeraldSerenade

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Hello. My name is Eivana and I am a huge fan of the Masked Man. If you ever want a friend or someone to simply chat with or maybe even battle with sometime, go ahead and add me.

Saturnn

Executive
    Years
  • Hi :)
    I'm new too:)
    New places are indeed intimidating but it's fun
    see ya around!
    Meow (New here)

Back