• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Meowth and the Twerps?

Your reaction?

• Whatever (Don't Care)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Finally! (Happy)

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No! Why?! (Upset)

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • I don't get it... (Confused by it)

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    You saw the spoiler prefix, so don't carry on reading if your worried about Black and White spoilers.

Okay, so according to BW45, Meowth manages to disband from Team Rocket, it's unknown weather this is because he was fired, or just decided to leave, since this is just speculation. But it seems as so that he joins up with Ash, Iris and Cilan judging by BW46. Although it isn't confirmed I would say it's safe to assume so, but that's not the point. This thread is to discuss how you feel about Meowth joining up with Ash, Iris and Cilan. Although it may seem that he could go back, I think this could turn out to be a somewhat fun arc.

I think he'll get somewhat along with Cilan, but his negotiation skills will be very handy with the gang, but it's also how long this will last that bothers me.

Well, if this specualtion does turn out to be wrong then this whole thread is useless, but yeah...

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    I think Meowth'll probably go back to TR. I've seen several episodes about Team Rocket Trio "disbanding," but I don't think they'll separate forever... or at least I hope :\

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    There may be some serious moments and comedic ones like BW046 with the love triangle. But I doubt it will last too long, he will be back with Jessie and James in the next 10 episodes.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I see Meowth going back to Team Rocket after a few episodes, I hope we get more than two though.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I think that Meowth will be with Ash and co. for at least a couple episodes before defecting back to TR. As for my opinion, I want to see how well Meowth will get along with the protagonists' Pokemon.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
    He'll definitely come back to Jessie and James eventually. My rocketshipper self is hoping for something on J&J's side before his return tehehe :3!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Meowth always return to Team Rocket and I believe he done this a couple of times if I could remember correctly.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    This can be a topic without discussing the episode: WHat do you think of Mewith joining the Twerps?

I think he'd just be their resident translator and maybe the bad egg. However, he's fine with Jessie and James for me. They're the Terrible Trio.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I'm going to agree with majority here. I do really think Meowth will return to Team Rocket. Though I do have a feeling that Meowth joined Ash and co. probably to gain some important information. Since we can all see Team Rocket are serious in B/W this fits in quite well imo.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    WTF!!! Meowth, joining the twerps? Thats lies man, total lies. I think he will come back to team rocket because he has no future he will miss jessie and james.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
    Mm, I'm wondering... Maybe Jessie and James will fakely (and openly) fire Meowth so he can infiltrate the twerps' side, who knows?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Mm, I'm wondering... Maybe Jessie and James will fakely (and openly) fire Meowth so he can infiltrate the twerps' side, who knows?
    Poor Meowth, I wish Meowth all the best with the twerps and hope he comes back.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    Well Abnegation posted this on irc so...
    Meowth and the Twerps?

[11:10pm] Vaporeon7: CUP FOR BLOCKING
    [11:10pm] Abnegation: Guys
    [11:10pm] Abnegation: https://gamecs.jp/usr/nasubi/イメージ513.jpg
    [11:10pm] Abnegation: Iris catches Meowth

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well Abnegation posted this on irc so...
    Meowth and the Twerps?

[11:10pm] Vaporeon7: CUP FOR BLOCKING
    [11:10pm] Abnegation: Guys
    [11:10pm] Abnegation: https://gamecs.jp/usr/nasubi/イメージ513.jpg
    [11:10pm] Abnegation: Iris catches Meowth
    Yeah, we've seen it already, a lot of discussion going on in episode discussions. But yeah, this makes thing interesting. Though it isn't confirmed he will actually be captured, it does kind of look like a scene in which he'll agree to be captured.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years

Yeah, we've seen it already, a lot of discussion going on in episode discussions. But yeah, this makes thing interesting. Though it isn't confirmed he will actually be captured, it does kind of look like a scene in which he'll agree to be captured.

Oh my mistake, I thought it would have been posted in this thread if it had been. I sure hope he does break free though.

(I feel kinda stupid now :P)

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Although the attempted capture looks interesting, I can't see anything permanent happening now with the amount of these sort of episodes that have happened before it.

Years
    Meowth did what now?! BW Subbed

Forgive Me. I'm still in shock from just discovering Meowth was fired from team Rocket and joined Ash. Wait- what?! Really? Did they need to distroy my childhood like that? What's next, Ash trading his Pickachu for a Deino?
    Ok, that was probibly going a little far. I'm guessing this is going to be importnat later on in the serise with Team Plasma and N's ability to communicate with pokemon. But still, I can't say I'm not a little upset.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    For all we know this is a lie that Meowth came up with to get close to Ash and Company so he can steal Pikachu. That or Team Rocket will welcome him back. Either way I don't see this being permanent and if it is then Team Rocket will probably disband by the end of Unova Saga. Too me their act of trying to catch Pikachu over and over has gone stale, so they can either mix them up like they did in this saga or just do away with them. Because how they were was just a unneeded nuisance imo.

And they wouldn't try Pikachu for Deino as much as I would like that. Pikachu is the mascot, so as long as Ash stays so does Pikachu.

Care to elaborate on your theory between how this firing correlates at all with Team Plasma or N? Maybe Meowth meets up with N and has a heart to heart cause they can both speak to pokemon or something like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back