• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mercy's Trade Thread!!

dtex9002

Once-Retired Trainer
Years
  • Do you still have a shiny sneasel? I'd offer my RNG shiny porygon. It's modest and these are the IVs as best as I can figure out with my 30 rare candies.

20-22 / 17-18 / 19 / 31 / 28-29 / 15-16

Also, do you still have any of those torchics left?

dtex9002

Once-Retired Trainer
    Years
  • Hmm, well what would you recommend, IV-wise? At this point, I'm trying to just increase my collection of shinies before anything else.

dtex9002

Once-Retired Trainer
    Years
  • Eh, I'll pass on the AR cloning. I like to push the envelope with RNG and glitches (GTS), but I feel a little cheap using AR to do something. Oh, how is the totodile?

dtex9002

Once-Retired Trainer
    Years
  • Man I feel like I'm flooding your trade thread, but how about Rotom? Looks cool, is very useful (depending on the forme used), and won't take long to hatch.

Back