• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merfyz Shiny's & More

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    Merfyz Shiny's & More

I update my thread daily. (TONS OF NEW SHINY'S IN STOCK) I only trade 5th gen.
    I AM LOOKING FOR PERSONAL BREEDER! WHO CAN BREED ME FLAWLESS POKEMON, WILL REWARD GREATLY!

Merfyz Shiny's & More

Spoiler:

Merfyz Shiny's & More

Spoiler:

Merfyz Shiny's & More

Spoiler:

Merfyz Shiny's & More

Spoiler:

Merfyz Shiny's & More

Spoiler:

Merfyz Shiny's & More

Spoiler:

Merfyz Shiny's & More

Spoiler:

Merfyz Shiny's & More

Spoiler:

Merfyz Shiny's & More

Spoiler:

If i accidently trade you a hack i will give you a full refund! :)

Pokemon White FC: 5200 2841 8476

Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 2794-4491-8583

FASTEST WAY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME IS MESSAGE MY PROFILE, I CHECK IT REGULARILY, SOMETIMES I FORGET WHERE I POSTED.

National Pokedex Completion: 455/646
    Still Need:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • I can trade you a Shiny Litwick for your Shiny Torchic, interested? I may also have a King's Rock lying around as well.

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • Yeah, I got Shiny Kyurem, Shiny Swellow, and Shiny Reuniclus. I also have a Shiny Virizion and Shiny Braviary, but I'm looking for really good offers for them.

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    Yeah, I got Shiny Kyurem, Shiny Swellow, and Shiny Reuniclus. I also have a Shiny Virizion and Shiny Braviary, but I'm looking for really good offers for them.

I'm interested in your shiny kyurem, and if i have anything good enough on my look i am interested in your shiny braviary and virizion.

Shiny Lugia Lvl 100
    Shiny Kabuto Lvl 32
    Shiny Mudkip Lvl1

Interested?
    I'm interested in them all.

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • I'll take the Shiny Groudon and the Shiny Torchic, and I'll give you Shiny Kyurem and one of the other two. If you want both of them, then I'll take the Shiny Rayqaza also.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    Hey dude im new but not to pokemon own platinum and ss and black.
    I have a shiny golurk. it has effort values and was not treated as a tool. it is at level 53. i'm interested in shiny latios. pm me to negotiate about other pokemon and for friend codes.
    my name is: Korey
    FC: 1206-0887-4624 for black
    ps: i have tons more shinies and interests, let's negotiate

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    Would you like to make an offer?
    Lugia for ho-oh?
    Honestly it doesn't matter just pick whatever pokemon you want for them, reasonably.

I'll take the Shiny Groudon and the Shiny Torchic, and I'll give you Shiny Kyurem and one of the other two. If you want both of them, then I'll take the Shiny Rayqaza also.

Deal. I do want both of them.

Hey dude im new but not to pokemon own platinum and ss and black.
    I have a shiny golurk. it has effort values and was not treated as a tool. it is at level 53. i'm interested in shiny latios. pm me to negotiate about other pokemon and for friend codes.
    my name is: Korey
    FC: 1206-0887-4624 for black
    ps: i have tons more shinies and interests, let's negotiate

I don't really want the shiny golurk, but what other shinies do you have? Possibly any i am looking for?

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    Love your shiny kyurem
    CMT for it please

I want your shiny charmeleon!

hey whats up could you check my thread for your shiny ho-oh, walrein,rhydon,gardevoir,ambipom,an skuntank?thank you:)

I want your shiny Suicune, Raikou, alakazam, dratini, muk, ninetales, zapdos, umbreon.

One pick question, what is a flawless shiny?

Autey

The Wise One
    Years
  • What nature is your Latias, Lucario and or Torchic? Maybe willing to offer Shiny Golem lvl 50, Shiny Bisharp 55, for 2 of them?

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    What nature is your Latias, Lucario and or Torchic? Maybe willing to offer Shiny Golem lvl 50, Shiny Bisharp 55, for 2 of them?

Latias is timid
    lucario is jolly
    torchic is adamant

Back