• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merfyz Shiny's & More

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    Because the natures are exactly what I need. I can't really find a regular latias with timid nature. So that's why.

Thats weird how that happened perfectly....so do you have a trade thread by any chance so i can look at your other pokemon?

Autey

The Wise One
    Years
  • Thats weird how that happened perfectly....so do you have a trade thread by any chance so i can look at your other pokemon?
    Sadly, no. Bisharp, and Golem are the only two shinies I have left. Other than that I have just regular pokemon.

Years
  • I have two events I'm willing to trade.
    I no longer have those other pokemon.

[Both English]

GAMESTP - Jirachi

10 ANIV - Blastoise

Friend code is in sig.

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    I have two events I'm willing to trade.
    I no longer have those other pokemon.

[Both English]

GAMESTP - Jirachi

10 ANIV - Blastoise

Friend code is in sig.

Sure what do you want for them?

Kkitten

Big cloner.------Past Red
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Can I have your shiny ho-oh for my shiny empoleon????? If not I have more shiny legendary pokes. But I need that ho-oh!!!!!!!

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    How about GAMESTP Jirachi for your Shiny Suiune
    And the 10 ANIV Blastoise for your Shiny Lucario

Deal.

Can I have your shiny ho-oh for my shiny empoleon????? If not I have more shiny legendary pokes. But I need that ho-oh!!!!!!!

If i have to i will take empoleon, but if you have anything on my pokemon request list i would rather one of them. Thanks.

Kkitten

Big cloner.------Past Red
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Sorry. I don't have any of your specific want pokes.

Lady Ariel

Event Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2013
    I am interested in your shiny flawless Dratini. I would be willing to offer my UT shiny flawless Charmander, UT shiny flawless Cyndaquil, UT shiny flawless Totodile, or my UT shiny flawless Shellder. Do you trade on the 4th generation?

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    I am interested in your shiny flawless Dratini. I would be willing to offer my UT shiny flawless Charmander, UT shiny flawless Cyndaquil, UT shiny flawless Totodile, or my UT shiny flawless Shellder. Do you trade on the 4th generation?

Sry i don't trade 4th gen. But if you still want to trade for my flawless drat, i want your UT shiny flawless Charmander.

Lady Ariel

Event Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2013
    Okay well I haven't started 5th generation yet, but I would be willing to trade you the Charmander for the Dratini once I do start the 5th generation.

Back