• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mermaid Melody?

Years
    (Thanks XD)

*looks*

That's odd. It seems April 25th is a popular day for DelRey.
    Not only will Mermaid Melody come out, but so will volume 9 of Tsubasa Reservier Chronicles. 0.0

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, it's great! The English version of the Final Fantasy: Advent Children movie will also be coming out on that day, so I'm really ready for it to come! XD It needs to be a holiday or something.

Anyway, do you have a favorite character in the series yet? Mine is Luchia, but I still like all of them! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lina has a very pretty singing voice... I love her "Star Jewel" song!

Luchia's voice is really the only one that I can think to compare mine to, and ours aren't even exactly alike. It's just that the mermaids such as Noel and Lina have voices that sound so mature, while Hanon's, Karen's, Coco's, Seira's, etc. sound so high-pitched. Luchia's can sound kind of high at times, but overall hers is pretty balanced... That's one of the reasons that I like her a lot. She doesn't sound so squeaky in the Japanese version, unlike most girls in shoujo series. XD It can be cute in some cases, but most of the time I find it a little annoying when they sound like that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I guess that it would make sense that I sound the most like her, since I live in Texas... XD Although, when it comes to singing, I sound more like she does when she doesn't have her pearl. It's definitely not one of my talents!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I haven't seen much of the series D; But I've seen quite a few AMVs of em :33 And I quite like them ^-^

I'd have to say my fav is the blue one,,forgot her name,and I dunno why o.o;

Years
    I really like this series. I'm getting the manga, have both Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch PURE boxsets, and I have one of the soundtracks.

My top favorite characters are probably Lucia, The Black Beauty Sisters, Lady Bat (PURE), Alala (PURE), and Ran Fe (PURE). ^^; The rest are just...scattered. ^^;

Years
    Even though I've never read or seen the series, I think my favorite character would be Lina as well. Same reasons as EmeraldSky. My favorite color is green (midori XD) and I'm also an alto. XD

Kayleigh: We both live in Texas. XD
    That's cool. =D

Years
    The themesong. XD

Now that I think of it, I still haven't watched any of the episodes yet on YouTube. I'll go do that. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Miss Kanna: I think you mean Hanon? She's one of my favorite ones, too!

Trainer_Kelly: Ohh, lucky... =P I'd love to have those things. I am planning on ordering some MMPPP merchandise as soon as I find some, though. I might get one of the CDs or something, because I love all of the songs in the series!

Midori Chi: Yay, that's awesome! XD And I'm sure you'll really enjoy them, especially after you get further into the series and more characters are introduced.

EmeraldSky: Taiyou no Rakuen (first opening) sounds good to me, too! I love it.

Also, I'm trying to figure out the name of one of Luchia's songs. o__o; Heeelp? It's not Splash Dream--It's a different, cute one that I know is played at the end of episode 11, as well as the earlier episode when they're at the aquarium and are helping out the dolphin, Momo-chan. I know I've heard the name, but I forgot, and I can't find a site that has it.

Back