• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Well, it's time to change my theme to Delibird's Delivery then. Merry Christmas everybody! I hope Santa gives all of you loads of presents and not coals for all those Moderators <3 !!!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    New York still has about 10 hours and 15 minutes before it is Christmas. But Merry Christmas Eve to you all! : ]

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Merry Christmas, for all those lucky enough to be in it yet, I still have... a while.. Curse you Christmas Eve. Though, some people open there presents on Christmas Eve, alot of European Countries do, like, Austria..

BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS, WOOO!

Ayselipera

Merry Christmas and Merry Christmas eve for everyone else still waiting.
    Like myself. :(

Happy Holidays to everyone else. :)

blendaz

Yo, Champ in the making!
    Years
    Awesome!!!
    Merry Christmas to all of you in Australia.

BTW the new design of the forums is just lovely! Its so cute with Delibird around xD
    PS: There are exactly 2 hours and 45 mins to 00:00 here in Bulgaria! We'll be celebrating really soon :P

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    Oh, and did I mention there will be Christmas cake?

THE CAKE IS A LIE....
    But im getting a panasonic HD camcorder .... :drool:
    Merry Christmas!

Look at its greatness....LOOK AT IT!

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Mother of wolves, please grant me this cosmic egg.

4 hours then it's christmas here, still won't be able to sleep, never can, argh.

Merry Christmas young and old.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Merrry Christmas PC! I technically havn't gotten it yet, but I'm getting a one-of-a-kind flute tomorrow in the morning! I can't wait!

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    Well since it is still Christmas Eve here, but anyway merry Christmas and have a great eve with your family with all your family. Best wishes to all PCs members and i hope you have a merry Christmas!

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
    Merry (early) Christmas everyone!

Hope it's a good day for everyone tomorrow (and today as well).
    It should be a good day for me, even though one of my gifts doesn't come in 'til after Christmas. So much for special holiday shipping...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back