• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Merry Christmas Everyone from New Jersey! That is where I am right now. I am on vacation and I am having a nice time. I hope you guys got whatever you wanted. I know I did. *hugs my parents* ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Merry Christmas everyone hope you had a great day :D,today I got totally spoiled.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I am Christian, but still, to not upset anyone... Merry Christmas!

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I guess you can think of me as the uncle that got so wasted at the Christmas party that he forgot to wish everyone Merry Christmas, so he does it the day after?

MERRY CHRISTMAS, PC. <3

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I was ill for my first Christmas (Litrally on Christmas..wahh) on PC! :(

So forgive me for being late. Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all had a great day.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    well today was my christmas. I was traveling all of christmas day so opening presents and whatnot was this morning. Well Merry Christmas PC!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back