• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    I hope all you have an awesome Christmas ..and i also hope you all get some awesome presents!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Merry Christmas everyone.
    It's already Christmas in where I am, so far I've been attending a Christmas event some hours ago, and I'll spend time with my parents at home after that.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Lol I think the most I'd do this Christmas is buff up some vids and hang around with my family. It's been enjoyable, still.

Merry Christmas to PC too!

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Just finished wrapping my presents for folks. Huzzah. All I plan on doing is opening presents, eating, then going back to sleep, and then utilizing my presents.

Merry Christmas y'all~

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Hehe.... today is going to be a great day. Merry Christmas! :>
    I'm probably going to be like sitting at home playing X/Y. :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Merry Christmas guys!
    I spent most of my Christmas Eve running around and buying pressies for my folks and we had our Christmas dinner yesterday as well so today's been a pretty lazy day.
    We're going to the movies tomorrow though ^-^
    As for gifts, I got a nice, fluffy scarf, a cute shirt and, best of all, MY FAVORITE PERFUME! I mean AMG! Yay! I wasn't even expecting that since it's pretty darn expensive and all but *-*

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    My party was actually on Christmas Eve's where I went to my cousin's and then open the gifts we got :)

Today? Probably gonna be with the girlfriend? I'll giver her her gift also :)

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
    Merry Christmas! Lots of visiting today for me, and off to a pot-luck dinner at my uncles. Woot! Lots of free food! :D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Merry Christmas, PC! Man, it sure doesn't feel like Christmas, but... who's checking? D: Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. :3 Oh, yes, Happy Holidays~! New Years is next, 2014 is upon us.

Years
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    We have all celebrations on the 24th so everything is over already. I hope you get some nice presents/time with family or friends and whatever else you wish for :)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Merry Christmas, everyone!

After all the presents I got this year, I already know what I need to get for Christmas next year.

A new bookcase! So much OSC...

But it's nice to spend a quiet day at home with the ones who mean the most to me.

Last edited:
    Back