• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merry Xmas, tis a new contest ^-~

Status
Not open for further replies.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Well, i guess majority rules, ill run contests ^____^ Sorry bout how I acted Bugs, (dang, weve gone through alot XD) Well, anyone, I need a new judge for this contest. They both must have eater AIM or MSN so i can talk to them quickly.

Now, Hopefully Ill enter ^_^

Now, heres the stuff ya need to know ^_^

Who? You silly
    What? Christmas Contest
    Where? This Thread
    When? From This very second to Dec 20
    Why? Cause, its fun

Also: You donot need a cute entry, Dragons celebrating with eggnog is fine ^_^;

Now, please keep the millions of posts to a minimum ^_^; We get like 6 pages and like 5 entries.

Well, Marry Christmas

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 1, 2004
    Well...this will be my first attempt at Fan Art :) Hope to have it up before Thanksgiving.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    does it have to be pok?mon-related?
    I'm no good at drawing pok?on, but I can draw lots of other things otherwise...

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    yahhhhhhhhaoooooooooo *not the web site* we have two contest.
    ill post my entrys as soon as i get an idea on what to draw

pokemon related?

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    siulung said:
    yahhhhhhhhaoooooooooo *not the web site* we have two contest.
    ill post my entrys as soon as i get an idea on what to draw

pokemon related?
    Try to keep it pokemon related but its not required

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Now that I've set up the basic components of my website I probably have some time for drawing...
    I'll join this contest if I can submit an artwork on time. :P

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    *hugs Atsuji to death*
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Finally I can live!
    *starts her entry instantly a lot lot happier*
    It'll be FD ina clothes design by me at a Christmas party :D nothing too cheesy but if he's near a window they'll be snow and they'll be paper chains and stoof :D Would help if I had more than 5 Karismas but nothing is gonna stop me now!
    *runs off*

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Sandra's Chargon said:
    *hugs Atsuji to death*
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Finally I can live!
    *starts her entry instantly a lot lot happier*
    It'll be FD ina clothes design by me at a Christmas party :D nothing too cheesy but if he's near a window they'll be snow and they'll be paper chains and stoof :D Would help if I had more than 5 Karismas but nothing is gonna stop me now!
    *runs off*
    Well, I did have you in mind ^______________^

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    *does cheesy grin*
    Finally! That's a first Oo

I will get on with it I swear >> I've got a slight work issue at the mioment pklus I need a Christmas present drawn by the 5th >> oh well I will get it, Dragons honour! :D

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Ok i know how about around a week before the contest ends all make a thread so only the entrie pics can be posted there so it would be easier ya oh im not judging this time i judged too much lol i may enter maybe

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Is it okay if i make the thread now for the entrie pics?i'm so anxiouse to show my drawings. can we enter more than 1 drawing? cause i wanna put 3 drawings (1 from each anime that i draw). I can see it now .........."kenshin wins with his 3 drawings on the top 3 list".....lol

Timbjerr

Years
    so it does have to be pok?mon-related...

hmm...I will join this contest, mainly because I already have my creative idea, and i used a pok?mon I know how to draw too^^

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Iv lost already. X.o() Awell... Iv just stopped by today, despite not having much of a computer. n.n() *Giggles a bit* Hope you all can forgive me... both for entering a contest, and for not being around much. If I'm not allowed to enter, just say so, Atsuji. If I can, then... Well... Here's my entry. n.n()
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=957

Edit: Orenji and Deiji are considered Pokemon characters, right? n.n()

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Atsuji said that a pokemon drawing is not required. (i'm using DBZ, yugioh, and sonic if i can enter more than one drawing) :rambo: .btw i'm doing the thread now.

Timbjerr

Years
    I like that pic Orange...

anyways...since I don' like working wit hcolor with things like this, I will have mine up tomorrow...I decided to push my limits and do something some people will call kawaii, which is a word I rarely ever use around here...nor plan on using in the near future...

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    I guess..

I think I should try some Anime-Based Human Drawing on the computer... Maybe I should practice a bit before drawing the entry...

Practice makes things perfect!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back