• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merry Xmas, tis a new contest ^-~

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Alyssa i think ya should enter it will give ya good practice :) oh an Orange what an awesome pic Great Job!

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    I roughed mine out ealier (!) in pencil Might stick with pencil it just depends how things go. Believe my my clothes design will scare all mortals :D

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    I've drawn my entry, but I haven't coloured it yet. I've got a good idea for another contest anyway using my entry as well ;)

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    MoonLight said:
    Alyssa i think ya should enter it will give ya good practice :) oh an Orange what an awesome pic Great Job!
    Of course! I need to try some more experiments on different styles of human drawings in anime style...With some advanced things in photoshop and Flash MX.. It will completely be a CG(computer graphics) thing. It will take atleast 3 days to complete... after I read some tourtorals and try it on my own.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Forget what I said and prepare to eat pencil when it's done. I'm growing a fear for colour again.......

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    nice pic orange! hmm i think i'll use the pic i'm gonna put on my xmas cards for this. not complete yet, but it's got igtica on it :)

Hanatori

Wet Biscuit Maglee
    Years
    I decided to enter this time... for once. xd;;

I highly doubt I'll win, given the piece of crap I submitted... odds are, I'll win the dubious honor of last place, but there might be hope. xd

(is actually being serious... oO;;)

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    I'm trying to stop myself tearing mine up it just looks awful x.x I've really mashed his face and mane up badly. Would look a lot better in colour but I just daren't try so pure pencil crapness comming your way >>

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    They all look great, but I *really* love Hanatori's! Actually, it is a similar idea to what I was thinking of, but don't worry Hanatori, I did not copy you.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    all the entries so far are pretty cool...my fave is Kenshin's even tho it isn't Christmas related (and I hate DBZ...)

of all the other entries, I like Hanatori's the best...

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    I destroyed mine sorry :( However I've redone with Night Shade on in unk and FD will be on soon. Gonna colour this time too :D

Tweak

darn thing. :P i want to enter this one, the topic sounds easy and fun

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    i already post my entry, i hope everibody likes it
    well my scanner suck so the colors came out ugly-_-

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Jynx and Iveechan, nice entries, but aren't these suppose to go on the other thread? I just posted my entry on there.

Last edited:

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Is there a reason for another thread? Seems like a waste of space to me. Ah well.

No real story to the pic, but it was based on an idea I had last year and never got around to doing. Just thought it looked cute. That Smoochum had better be careful though...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back