• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen messages part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoxts

your mom went to college
    Years
    what do i have to have to get it because it wont work so give me more info than walk up to the egg and press a because it is not working

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Lati@s only shows up once at the egg. If you killed it or captured it already, it won't show up. Simply stand in front of it, examine it, and Lati@s will show up. I don't know how to explain it any more simplier than that.

And you really shouldn't post three threads about the same thing...

Years
    message part SIMPLE QUESTIONS! We also have a faq on this. Simon and I have both explained this, three times! Go to the egg press "A" Lati@s will show up. If you knocked it out and saved then you are out of luck and need to use the specific code for it.
    ~CLOSED~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back