• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meta Knight's Revenge (Oh joy, another comic to ignore)

Years
    Last edited:

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Very nice! One of the best I've seen done with paint.

Good plot.
    Good sprite usage.
    Good effects (zooming/etc.).
    Decent text bubbles.
    No super noticable typos.
    All the Kirby enemy names.

You sir, have got a great comic. This demands more appreciation! I'd love to see what you'd be capable of with better programs. Keep up the excellent work!

Years
    Shadow said:
    Very nice! One of the best I've seen done with paint.

Good plot.
    Good sprite usage.
    Good effects (zooming/etc.).
    Decent text bubbles.
    No super noticable typos.
    All the Kirby enemy names.

You sir, have got a great comic. This demands more appreciation! I'd love to see what you'd be capable of with better programs. Keep up the excellent work!
    Thanks. I'm gonna be on a comic site one day, so a new program might help. Though I'm sticking to MSpaint at the moment. I've always had a place in my heart for Kirby, so I try to know as many names as I can. Though Bow Boxer's name came on the sheet XD. Actually, there are 2 Bow Boxers in the comic. The one in the MEgaton Punch, and the Dog thing.

Biospark's orginal name (In my old comic, Meh) was Chibi. That was a rip off of another kirby comic called "Cuteness 2 + Evilness 3 = Kirby" where the same sprite had the same name of the character. I couldn't put that online, but I wanted another comic for the site along with "Shiny Man 64 DS" (another comic of mine). I chose to recreate my oldest still alive comic. The comic takes about an hour/2 hours to do, with the way I do comics. And the zoom ups -_-;

And I know, shoot me for style mixing. Meta Knight's sheet is from the GBA games while the rest are from Kirby Super Star. I love KSS & all, but the Meta Knight sheet gives me few to work with. I use Dedede's Advance sheet too, because he's the big villan of the series. The Advance style makes him actually look bigger compared to Kirby & MetaKnight

Yeah, I don't know how this became a big explination on my comic. ah well, thanks for the comments.

Years
    nice davis very nice. Like Shadow said your comics are overlooked like dog poop, untill you step in it o.o;

Years
    *brings thread back to front page* This comic is WAY too good to lose. :3 I would hate to see this end, bumped down by all the other sprite comics out there. It's very nicely done. Nice zooming, and the plot is very interesting. Keep up the good work! ^^

Back