• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Metal Gear Solid 4

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
  • MGS4 exceeded my expectations, but I always have a pessimistic view on sequels. XD You can really tell the amount of effort put into even the smallest thing. Metal Gear Online was a bit of a disappointment though since it just seems like a standard shooter rather than a sneaking game.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'll pass on the video review~

(and Metal Gear Online is a good break from playing the game over and over again)

Nice Figures(Raiden ftw~)

Add me~ Metal Gear Online Char.: Reject Z

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I find the game to be one of the greatest of the year. I've only had a few moments to play it, but it definitely deserves any awards it gets. In the next weekend, I'll have a better chance to play through it. I doubt I can beat it in two days, but I'll get through a fair bit and I'm sure I'll enjoy it even more than the few bits I got to play before.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • click*

Watch it, learn from it, live it.

Yahtzee ALWAYS looks for a game to hate just because he wants to resent their popularity. XD

No matter how great a game is, from someone else's perspective, there's always going to be something wrong with it. D: I disagree with him on a lot of certain aspects in gameplay, but I respect his personal feelings about the game's cutscene length. But honestly, if you got in to the series from the beginning, you've already accepted the use of them included and how large a part they play in the story. I understand what people are complaning about, and all that can be said is the game is certainly not for everybody.

Back