• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Metallic Workshop Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
  • Man this is taking forever, why don't you release each tool one at a time, once you finish one tool, you can releawse it and then work on another, because it would be too difficult to work on multiple tools simutaniously.....

Nivek15

Honest Trainer
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 20, 2010
    I'm looking to edit my character sprite (and only that) and you seem like a very smart person who can pull it off. Can you make something that edits the character sprite on the overworld, trainer card, and in battle? That's ALL I need and it'd be really cool if I can pull this off. Thanks a lot in advance.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Wow, this is an interesting undertaking. I've waited in ages for this. One question, is this intended to be for all metallic games, even crystal? I've tried for so long to map out the crystal rom, but I find next to nothing, where in the gold ROM I've found almost everything I've ever wished to find. Well, good luck. I hope you succeed in making this monster of a tool.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Yay! An epic editor for G/S/C!
    I've been trying to hack it now for awhile, but I've been having so much trouble on these updated comps (since the utilities are old).
    Suggestion though: Perphaps a tool to easily change the hero trainer's sprite (the one you see at the beginning and when you open the trainer card). It's mainly for what I'm trying to do, but I'm sure other people would like to do that too (they do on R/S/E/FR/LG +). Not if it's too hard... Plus an overworld editor for the hero trainer would be cool too. :333
    Can't wait for it! :D

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
    Years
  • :DHi I am an lover of generation II games so could you give me all your tools thy sound very good:D

KevinSephiroth

Captain of the undead army
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2021
    Seems like a beautiful NecroPost, Punnagg :)
    The thread is likely dead .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back