• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Meteorite

K8lin

Kecleon Master
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 26, 2004
    I know this has probably been asked before, but im new, so thats my excuse ^_^

The item "meteorite", whats its purpose? is there one?

~K8lin~

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    It's only a key item in order to advance in the story... just like how the orbs don't do anything ^^;

Welcome to Pokemon Community K8lin! And next time please use simple questiosn for questions like that ^_^

Janis Joplin

so many fantastic colors
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2004
    well um yeah like if a great big metoer hit the eath we would get plunged into a purple haze . it would be like totally psychedelic.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    That has nothing to do with anything in Pokemon. After beating Team Aqua/Magma on the mountain, return to the Professor's (No not Birch. The one who found the Meteorite) house in umm...I forgot the name of the town. It's the one with the Pokemon Contest House Super Rank. Give him the Meteorite and he will give you an item.

Janis Joplin

so many fantastic colors
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2004
    demonchaos916 said:
    That has nothing to do with anything in Pokemon. After beating Team Aqua/Magma on the mountain, return to the Professor's (No not Birch. The one who found the Meteorite) house in umm...I forgot the name of the town. It's the one with the Pokemon Contest House Super Rank. Give him the Meteorite and he will give you an item.

you hatin on purple!!!!??????////huh huh?

K8lin

Kecleon Master
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 26, 2004
    Thanks everyone, I was hoping for it to be something a bit more special than a TM ;) nvm tho ^_^

~K8lin~

Back