• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mets vs. Cardinals

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    I can proudly say that I watched this amazing game from the start. Who else saw this game? And for those who do not know, it was a 0-0 game going into the 19th inning when the Mets finally scored on a sacrifice fly. The Cards tied it with 2 outs and a man on 3rd in the bottom of the 19th.

In the 20th the Mets scored again, which eventually lead to their win. It was a great and needed win, although LaRussa had very very poor management in the game. (position players pitched for the Cards).

Anyways, who else saw it?

Last edited:

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Watched it on and off (I was at work and that's what was on.)

Ridiculously long game lol.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Damn, I totally forgot about it. =(

So it was score-less till the 19th? Damn, and then Mets won... interesting. I like the Mets, but I have to say, they are underdogs, and I think its gonna be a '09 replay. Still, props to them for winning against the Cards.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I watched the highlights on SportsCenter this morning and if I actually watched the game live I probably would've changed the channel, since I'm not a Mets fan and all. I feel pretty bad for those Mets though since they have to play the Cardinals again tonight and then play the Cubs in Chicago on Monday. I couldn't imagine playing two more games without a break after playing a game that almost took seen hours.

Bloodex said:
    I like the Mets, but I have to say, they are underdogs, and I think its gonna be a '09 replay. Still, props to them for winning against the Cards

I doubt that the Mets will have an injury plagued roster again. Unless the Baseball gods hate them.

Back