• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mew :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hello. I can trade you a Mew if you'd want. Note that it's a clone. Just send me any 'mons in return since I'm not looking for anything specific at the moment anyway. :3

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    What's the difference from a regular mew and the clone? I sent you my friend code through a private message btw :D

You replied 2 hours after my post though. I just now got back from seeing a movie (Jurassic World) and I'm about to head to bed. :/ I won't be available until next week or so. So uh yeah. I'll be online for another hour or less, but after that, well, you're probably gonna need to look for someone else to trade you a Mew. :/

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I am here XD. Sorry about that!

Okay, so I fell asleep a few minutes after that reply of mine. Sorry about that. >.>
    We can try and trade with each other later in around 3 to 4 hours from the time of this post of mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back