• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Mew Event

xane

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    I'm somewhat drunk atm but i think you said Mew can't learn Synthesis... I think it can learn it from Move Tutors with BP's ~

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • I'm somewhat drunk atm but i think you said Mew can't learn Synthesis... I think it can learn it from Move Tutors with BP's ~

It can learn synthesis with the move tutor, you were right about that, even in your drunken state, lol. But it still can't learn softboiled, unfortunately. :/

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • I'm somewhat drunk atm but i think you said Mew can't learn Synthesis... I think it can learn it from Move Tutors with BP's ~

Upon closer inspection and further verification/Bulbapedia, you are correct, Mew can learn Synthesis though tutor, though
    with only 5-8 PP it is still not nearly as effective as Softboiled, yet I suppose it can be used in conjunction with Groudon's Drought for Recovery.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah, but you get FAL2010 in English-speaking countries, which is what confused him.

Obviously, EU countries other than Britain and Ireland don't have the term "fall" (we don't, but we understand it as American-English is startlingly similar to English), so they used their name for the season, or their name for October.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • Its been confirmed. I couldn't get it on Platinum and others tried it on Diamond and Pearl.

Brilliant. Now I've just got to find a Wi-Fi port that works. At home, it's secure, and I don't feel like buggering with it. The closest Starbucks had two open connections, but the DS refused to connect for some reason.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    It will come to the US in some sort.

Or possibly Britain, like Game's Arceus event.

Hopefully they'll put it on wi-fi, though.....maybe the date Celebi was given out on Japanese Crystal or something?

Time Guardian

Requiem of the 13th Hour
    Years
  • I got mine yesterday, thank god for the local library having DS Wi-Fi or else I never would be able to get it.

And it's of one of the neutral natures as well, so at least then I have quite a few options of which direction I can take him in when it comes to training as well considering that as of late I've had an OCD with EV training and moveset making every single legendary I get in SS, even if it ends up getting a disadvantageous nature.

And it's my first legit mew as well, seeing that I live in the middle of nowhere of the US, I was unable to get any of the events prior to the DS ones.

R3D

"TAKEN DOWN ON THE WORD GO!"
    Years
  • Got mine on Friday a little after 4AM, Quiet nature so you know he's legit. ;P

Anyone wanna trade MEWs just because?

Back