• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew for Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
    I have a mew I want to trade for a low level shiny make me an offer the two shinies I would prefer are umbreon and froakie.

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
    Sorry :/ I'd like to take it but i want to do a playthrough of y from the beginning with shinys a lvl 100 lapras would kinda ruin it.

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
    :(
    ok i just want mew alot

I understand lol I understand I just posted in a shop don't know how those work but the owner liked my post I posted I'd give my mew for the shiny umbreon but no one else offers there pokemon so if and only if it's one where they don't take the mew I'll trade for the melotic sound like a deal and you glad you can get your celebi without a trade now haha.

Years
    lol, ok, i'm going to look around in trade shops for a jirachi too if you haven't heard im making a team of legendaries :D and psychic is my favorite type thats why i wanted celebi mew and jirachi

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    shiny suicune is lv 54 so itll help but not even to make it easy. if youre still interested.these are my shinys

darkrai charizard lv100 treecko turtwig snivy lv1 zorua pichu abra lv1 weaville lv100 ninetails lv57 and palkia lv100 and suicune lv54 and entei lv100

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back