• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Mew Meet-Up List

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    So theres a mew event happening in the UK, therews a list the same as this on Serebii but pot if your going and where. Anyways, heres the website: https://www.cartoonnetwork.co.uk/events/pokemonsummerdaycamp/index.jsp
    And ill post a list of whos going where here. Its in April btw. you will need a GBA (NOT DS), a copy of R/S/E/FR/LG and either a wireless adaptor or a connecting wire thingy. You must have got the pokedex and be saved in a poke centre.

Scotland
    Glasgow - Thursday 2nd

The North
    Teeside - Sturday 4th
    Leeds - Sunday 5th
    Warrington - Monday 6th - Willypiggy
    Liverpool - Tuesday 7th

Northen Ireland
    Belfast - Thursday 9th

Midlands
    Derby - Saturday 11th
    Solihull - Sunday 12th
    Oldbury - Monday 13th
    Coventry - Tuesday 14th
    Peterbourgh - Wedenesday 15th

South West
    Swindon - Friday 17th
    Cardiff - Saturday 18th
    Bristol - Sunday 19th
    southampton - Monday 20th
    Poole - Tuesday 21st

South East
    Oxford - Thursday 23rd
    Reading - Friday 24th
    Brent Cross - Monday 25th
    Croydon - Tuesday 26th

I will be at the Warrington one, Spikey black hair, chubby, probabley wearing a white T-Shirt with Jeans and my DS is melted where the GBA games go in, ill be battleing and trading so dont be affraind to approach me :P

Back