• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew Mew Power Fan Club

Who's Your Fav. Mew Mew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    *Cries* It got taken of my tv so you all must let me know which epis are on and when XD.
    hhsimpsonqueen

Latias_fan

Mew Ichigo
    Years
    Here is the epies I know:
    Last Saturday-A Hero Lies in the Mew, 7:30 A.M.(CT)
    Next Saturday-A Knight to Remember, 7:30 A.M.(CT)

So mostly repeats.

I made my own Ichigo, Mint, and Lettuce:
    Mew Mew Power Fan Club
    Mew Mew Power Fan Club
    Mew Mew Power Fan Club

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    I got the same thing for next week t.

CUTE SPRITES!!! Still they don't look right. Like the bell on Zoey's tail is a bit big and so are the wings on Corina. Then Bridgett's hait is a bit short. Sorry if I just pointing bad things out but they are very great too.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    Umm Corina kinda looks like a mouse with the ears and Bridget looks much older but i'd say everything else about them is okay reallys.
    hhsimpsonqueen

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah it kinda looks handrawn on the hair and also i prefered Corina because she looked the most prettyest.

Latias_fan

Mew Ichigo
    Years
    Yeah. This weekend(07/29/06) was "My Knight in Blue Armor". Now it's canceled due to Kirby, Right Back at ya.
    Anyone is free to use my work, just give cred. Thanks for the comps.
    Next week I'll start posting my Mew Mew story I started making. A chapter a week. I'm on Chapter 7.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Yeah I notice that when I was checking to see if they will show Mew Mew Power next week. Oh what a shame. Still there is always YouTube.

Oh you have done a fanfic too? You are much farther in your story then mines. I one on chapter 6 on mines. Can you give us a small preview? Please?

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    I was mad that it wasn't on... I like the Kirby games and all, but they play the show 2 times now and 1 is enough. ^^; I want mew mew back! ;;

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Me too. I don't know why they insist on playing doubles on shows that are just reruns. I mean during one of those double showings they would have been able to play an episode of MMP. I mean they should at least show MMP from the begining. I would like to see the first episode in english.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So what are we talking about cause its never on my tv no more...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I so miss watching mew mew power and drawing mew mew power because i cannot draw it XDD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back