• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew or Jirachi

Which One?

• Mew

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters

Black_Lightning

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Personally I would pick Mew because it can still beat Jirachi's steel. Mew can learn any attack ever made.

EmpoleonRules7

Spurs!!!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    I would pick Jirachi because I like it better. Especially since it is a steel type.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Jirachi. Star shaped, Steel, Serene Grace, moves to abuse it, what more could you want?

Black_Lightning

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Then I guess when I get a DS and my Pokemon Pearl, we'll have to test these results. I'll migrate both Jirachi and Mew into my Pearl from my Emerald. But this is a very good dispute of opinions. Please, keep bring on the challenges of opinions.

Ayselipera

I love mew, but I love jirachi a little bit more. :D

Plus Doom Desire is the coolest name for a move.

Icetricity

★Blue★Miracle★Light ★
    Years
  • Jirachi!
    Jirachi is a very good pokemon to have in your game. With a variety of type moves, it is a force to be reckoned with. Since its base stats are perfectly balanced out, you can chose whether or not you want to use it as a long range attacker or a physical demolisher.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Dunspare would glare both of them while holding Bright Powder, and then Headbutt them to death with his Godly badest flinch. But in all seriousness though, Jirachi for me, just cause I'm tired of seeing Mew for the 599th time in battle.

Back